11 days Peru Bolivia : Machu Picchu Tour, Cusco City tour, Sacred Valley of the Incas, Puno, Titicaca Lake, La Paz City Tour, Copacabana tour, tour in the Moon Valley, Uyuni Salt Flats Tour, Visit to the Siloli desert, Visit to the Red Lagoon, Visit to Cañapa lagoon (fauna observation), Visit to the Hedionda Lagoon (observation of Andean flamingos), Visit to the Green Lagoon, Visit to Geisers and fumaroles, Visit to the thermal springs of Polques and Ollague Volcano.
Note: (All our tour packages can be modified according to your requirements).
Day 1: Welcome at the Airport and City tour in Cusco.
- Breakfast included.
- Transfer from your hotel to the airport
- Early morning flight from Lima to Cusco.
- Welcome and transfer from the airport in Cusco to your hotel.
- Cusco City Tour: Cathedral, Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara and Tambomachay (from 1:35 pm to 6:45 pm approximately.)
- Hotel stay in Cusco.
This day begins with the pick up in your hotel for your flight from Lima to Cusco that you will take at the "Jorge Chávez" airport in the city of Lima with 2 hours in advance of your flight to the "Archaeological Capital of America" Cusco (Altitude 3350 m.a.s.l.), where our staff will be waiting for you at the airport with a sign with your name to transfer you to the selected hotel, where you will be offered a coca leaves tea which is good for the acclimatization of Cusco.
After your lunch, we will pick you up from your hotel at the time indicated by your travel agent, to start and enjoy a guided tour at 1:35 pm where you will be able to know the following tourist attractions of the city of Cusco:
- The Temple of the Sun or Qoricancha: The convent of Santo Domingo in Cusco is the oldest religious building in South America, known as the "Temple of the Sun". Currently you can see the wonderful Inca architecture linked to Spanish architecture which is a sample of our mestizo culture.
- The Cathedral: The Cathedral Basilica of the city of Cusco was built by native Cusco workers and led by the Spaniards. It also has the finest expressions of colonial goldsmithing as well as wood carving and a valuable collection of canvases of the "Escuela Cusqueña" (School of Cusco).
- Saqsayhuaman: It is one of the Inca constructions that most astonishes tourists who, according to new hypotheses, point out that it would have been an important Inca ceremonial center and not a fortress as previously believed. Its construction took more than seven decades and required the strength of about 20,000 men.
- Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, it was an amphitheater where sacrifices were made, it is said that it was an Inca shrine. Its construction is made of stones. There are passages, canals and staircases with engravings that represent the cougar, a very sacred animal for the Incas.
- Puca Pucara: Former tambo guard place along the Inca roads, this archaeological site has: enclosures, interior plazas, baths, aqueducts, watchtowers and an easily recognizable Inca trail in synthesis the urban layout is highly adequate and functional.
- Tambomachay: Through its stairways you can see crystalline waterfalls and, according to what is affirmed here, the liquid element for the Incas, "the water", was worshiped.
Returning to Cusco at 6:45pm.
Day 2: Tour in the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Travel by Train to Machupicchu (Aguas Calientes)
- Breakfast included.
- Tour in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, visiting: The handicraft traditional Market of Pisac, Pisac archaeological site, the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo and Chincheros. (from 8:35 am-7:00pm)
- Lunch Buffet included in the best restaurant in Urubamba “Tunupa”
- Travel by train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes in the Expedition Train (from 7:00 pm to 8:43 pm)
- Transfer from Aguas Calientes station to your Hotel.
- Hotel stay in Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu
The Sacred Valley of the Incas tour begins at 8:40am, but we will come to pick you up at your hotel lobby before the tour starts. In this tour you will visit the town of Pisac. Located 32 km from city of Cusco.
Pisaq is a typical Andean artisan and archaeological town where the famous Handicraft Fairs are held in their typical markets where you can make purchases and enjoy a guided tour in the archaeological sites of the place; continuing with our tour of approximately one hour we will pass through different towns such as: Coya, Lamay, the province of Calca and Yucay appreciating the beauty of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will pass to the town of Urubamba where we will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch in the cozy restaurant “Tunupa”; Later we will go to the town of Ollantaytambo (It is the only Incan city in Peru that is still inhabited) to visit the archaeological complex of the same name ; having been an agricultural, administrative, social, religious and military complex in the Tahuantinsuyo, ending the tour at approximately 4:00 pm, then you will have free time in the town of Ollantaytambo, where you can visit their craft market, their small streets that still keeps the layout of the Inca streets, seeing the water run through its old canals, is like going back in time, ideal for taking pictures or having a coffee in its Main Square.
At the indicated time you must take the Ollantaytambo train leaving at 19:00 p.m. to the town of Aguas Calientes where our staff will be waiting for you to transfer you to the selected hotel.
Day 3: View of the Sunrise and Guided Tour in Machu Picchu with optional ascent to Huaynapicchu Mountain.
- Breakfast included.
- 5:30 am. Travel by Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 am. View of the sunrise in Machu Picchu.
- 7:00 am. Guided tour in Machu Picchu (3 hours approximately)
- 10:00 am. approx. Optional: Huayna Picchu Mountain hike or Machu Picchu Mountain (3 hours, without guide) In case you want to climb Huaynapicchu Mountain, book at least 3 months in advance, check spaces.
- Travel by bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas calientes.
- Lunch in aguas calientes at the Café Inkaterra Restaurant – included.
- Travel by Train from Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes) to Cusco – Poroy or Ollantaytambo in Expedition train service. (The return time may vary depending on availability of spaces, leaving from Aguas Calientes between 03:20 pm to 06:20 pm)
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel In Cusco.
- Transfer from your hotel to the bus station.
- 10:00 pm, Travel by bus from Cusco to Puno. (You will spend the night in the Bus)
After your breakfast at the hotel, excellent opportunity to get up early and observe a beautiful sunrise in Machu Picchu, In coordination with your guide, you will take the bus from Aguas Calientes Town to Machu Picchu (altitude 2450 meters above sea level) (approximately 25 minutes). May observe the sunrise in Machu Picchu taking your guided tour at 7:00 am, 3 hours approximately, being able to visit: the Main Square, the circular tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Room, the Temple of the three Windows, and the Cemeteries.
In the afternoon you will have to board the train to Poroy – Cusco where we will be waiting for you to transfer you to your hotel in Cusco.
Before or after the guided Tour in Machu Picchu, depending on your tickets schedule, You will have time to explore on your own or use your tickets to climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain (Notice that if you want to climb Huaynapicchu mountain, it must be booked at least 3 months in advance because of availability, the entrance times may vary depending on the time of booking). Besides having the guided tour in Machu Picchu citadel, You can also visit one of the following mountains (without guide): Huaynapicchu Mountain (from where a spectacular view of the entire valley of Machu Picchu is appreciated) or Machu Picchu Mountain (the mountain that gave its name to Machu Picchu with a unique landscape beauty) the entrance ticket to one of the Mountains will be included and you can do it optionally, any of them will take you 3 - 4 hours approximately - round trip.
In the afternoon you will have to board the train to Poroy – Cusco where we will be waiting for you to transfer you to your hotel in Cusco to pick up your luggage and go to the bus station to take the bus From Cusco to Puno.
The advantage of this tour is that you can get to know Machu Picchu without many people and with much more time available.
Day 04: Lake Titicaca tour, Floating islands of Los Uros and Taquile.
- 4:30 am, Transfer from the bus station to your hotel.
- Breakfast on your own.
- Tour on Titicaca Lake, visiting Floating Island of Los Uros and Taquile (from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm)
- Hotel Stay in Puno
We will pick you up from the bus station at 4:30 am to transfer you to your hotel.
At 6:30 am we will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the port and start the tour in a touristic boat to the amazing and majestic Uros Islands; arriving at 07:30 in the morning approximately. These islands are artificial floors, made with totora superimposed and skillfully interwoven. During the trip the guide provides extensive information about Lake Titicaca, the legends of the Uros, their uses, customs and folklore; then visit Taquile island, we will go to its Main Square and we will have free time to make purchases.
Taquile Island presents fabrics of an impressive quality comparable only to the looms of the Paracas or Egypt culture, declared Cultural Patrimony of the Humanity. At 12:40 a.m., you will taste an exquisite lunch, departing from the Port of Taquile at 2:30 p.m. and arriving in Puno at approximately 5:30 p.m. Transfer from the Puno Port to your hotel.
Day 05: Trip by Bus from Puno to Copacabana and Isla del Sol Tour (South Side):
- Breakfast included
- Transfer from your hotel in Puno to the bus station
- Travel by Bus from Puno to Copacabana. (From 7:00 am to 12:00 pm).
- Tour on Islland of the Sun south side
- Hotel stay in Copacabana
Very early, at 6:40 am, we will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the bus station to take the bus to Copacabana, this trip lasts approximately 5 hours, the road will border Titicaca Lake with an impressive view of the Cordillera Real.
After lunch on your own, we will start the tour on the Isla del Sol, about an hour and a half, crossing the Titicaca Lake, visiting the archaeological remains of "Pilkokaina.
We will visit The Temple of the Inca, which is a religious center, then we will take a short walk through the stairs of Yumani built by our ancestors, until we reach the fountain of the eternal Youth, in the place the inhabitants are purified by taking a bit of that sacred water, it is believed that this fountain is the source of eternal youth, and we will also enjoy the beauty of that beautiful Inca garden. Finally we will return to Copacabana.
Day 06: Tour in Copacabana and travel by bus from Copacabana to La Paz:
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour in Copacabana.
- Transfer from the Hotel to the bus terminal.
- Travel by Bus from Copacabana to La Paz. (From 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm).
- 8:00 pm - Travel by touristic bus from La Paz to Uyuni. (10 hours of travel).
- NOTE: You can request the flight from La Paz to Uyuni $ 220 per person round trip, recotizable to the date of the request.
After breakfast at the hotel we will have a visit to Copacabana for approximately two hours, visit the Sanctuary of the Virgin Morena, the local fair of Copacabana and then ascend to the Calvary, where we will appreciate the "Yatiris - Amautas Aymaras and Quechuas" Those who bless and invoke the protection of each family.
In the evening, travel to Uyuni.
Day 07: Uyuni Salt Flats Tour
- 6:00 am, arrival in Uyuni.
- Breakfast in Uyuni on your own.
- 11:00 am, Uyuni Salt Flats Tour in Southern Bolivia
- Tour in the Trains Cemetery.
- Visit to the town of Colchani.
- Visit to the Salt Hotel
- Tour in the Incahuasi Island.
- Lunch in the Fish Island
- Visit to other sectors of the Salt flats to take pictures around.
- You will spend the night in a basic Hostel made of Salt in the Comunity of San Juan.
NOTE: During the rainy season the Itinerary in the 3 days route may vary because or the rain, The rainy season is from november to march.
At 11:00 am. we will depart for our tour to the largest salt desert, we will take the transportation (Land Cruiser Service- 4x4). The Uyuni desert is one of the most impressive natural wonders in all of South America the Uyuni salt flats contain approximately 12,000 square km of salt, making it the largest salt flat in the world. On the way we will visit the following tourist attractions:
Where you can see very old trains and locomotives from the 1899s, most of the trains circulated with wagons laden with minerals but it lasted very little time, these trains were part of an industrial past, nowadays they have become today a tourist destination.
The population of Colchani.- Located on the shores of the great Salar, is the main entrance to the salt desert, where we will observe the activity of salt extraction in an artisanal way. The villagers will teach us the process of drying, grinding and bagging ready for consumption.
Located in the heart of the Salar, built with blocks of salt, both externally and internally as well as its walls, floors, beds, tables and chairs, all made of salt.
Incahuasi Island (Island of the Fish) .- Located in the middle of the salt desert, the Incahuasi Island known as "The Fish Island" populated by numerous giant cacti with heights over 10 meters, from the top you can see the wonderful landscape of the Salar, after our visit to the island we will have lunch and in the afternoon we will go to San Juan where our basic tourist hostel made of Salt is located, you will spend the night there.
Includes: Shared Jeep (Land Cruiser 4x4), lunch, entry to the Salt Flat.
Recommendations. Bring warm clothing, sunglasses, sunscreen, rain poncho in the rainy season. (Rain season: November - March)
Day 08: Ollague Volcano, Stone tree, Red Lagoon and Hedionda Lagoon
- Breakfast included in the hotel.
- After breakfast we will depart to go through the Chiguana Salt Flat and trek to the viewpoint of the Ollague volcano with other sectors of natural beauty.
- Visit to Cañapa lagoon (fauna observation).
- Lunch included.
- Visit to Hedionda Lagoon (observation of Andean flamingos)
- Desert Siloli, here we are going to see the Stone Tree, erosions and an incredible surreal landscape.
- Visit to the Reddish Lagoon: it is a shallow salty lake, breeding place for the Andean flamingos, migratory birds that are counted by thousands in their waters rich in minerals.
- Arrival at Huayllajara camp where we will spend the night.
Day 09: Geisers and Thermal Baths of Polques
- Breakfast included.
- Early in the morning at the time indicated by the guide, departure to "morning sun" volcanic zone.
- Visit to Geisers and fumaroles. Here we will see the geisers with all their strength (thanks to the cold air of early morning!) A stop in the fumaroles with the bubbling is like visiting another planet
- Visit to Polques hot springs where you can enjoy a refreshing dip in its natural baths that will warm your soul and recharge your batteries. (It is recommended to bring bathing clothes).
- Visit to the Green Lagoon: The Green Lagoon is a high Andean saltwater lagoon of Bolivia, one of the most supernatural and beautiful lakes in the world for its incredible green waters; Upon reaching Laguna Verde, we can see the Lincacabur volcano guarding the green lagoon.
- At noon we will arrive to Villa Mar where we will have Lunch and then go around the Rocks Valley to later visit San Cristobal returning to Uyuni at about 15:30 - 16:00 p.m.
- 20:00 PM - Travel by Lie-flat Bus from Uyuni to La Paz. (10 hours of travel)
- You will spend the night in the Bus..
Day 10: La Paz City Tour and visit to the Valle de la Luna, or Moon Valley:
- 7:00 am, Transfer from La Paz bus station to your hotel.
- Free morning.
- La Paz City Tour and tour in the Valle de la Luna or Moon Valley
- Hotel Stay in La Paz.
We will pick you up at your hotel in La Paz at about 2:30 p.m., to start the City Tour, on this tour you will get to know this wonderful city, where we will appreciate the cultural, historical, architectural and natural wealth. Wewill Start the tour of La Paz with a visit to Plaza Murillo.
Visiting La Plaza Murillo, the Cathedral, the Government Palace, the Church of San Francisco, the replica of the semi-underground Tiawanaku temple, the Quilli Quilli viewpoint, the Gold or Costumbrista museum, the witches market where local people buy products necessary for ritual ceremonies such as the Ch'alla and the offerings to the Pachamama (mother earth) after our visit to the urban center, we will visit the Valley of the Moon passing through the residential neighborhoods of the southern part of this city, later we will have free time until the time of transfer to the hotel.
Day 11: Arrival to La Paz and transfer to the airport:
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to La Paz airport.
- You can request your flight from La Paz to Cusco or Lima this same day for an additional cost of USD 240 per person.
- You can request the Bus from La Paz to Cusco (12 hours trip). Additional USD 50 dollars.
END OF TOUR.
The cost of the tour package is expressed in U.S. dollars and is per person, the cost will depend on the category of hotels you choose, we have the best service in hotels from 2 ** to 5 *****, also depends on the type of room you require.
|Hotels 2**||US$ 1776||US$ 1740||US$ 2072|
|Hotels 3***||US$ 1894||US$ 1870||US$ 2270|
|Hotels 4****||US$ 2120||US$ 2059||US$ 2690|
|Hotels 5*****||US$ 3040||US$ 2679||US$ 4432|
- Our groups from 3 people have a special discount for all our tour packages.
- Peruvians with a valid ID have a special adittiional discount of 35 dollars per person.
- Our clients who belong to the Andean Comunity have a special discount of US$ 20 dollars per person.
The Tour package includes:
- Transfers to hotels, airports, train stations, bus terminals, Tours and all attractions mentioned in the tour package.
- Machu Picchu Tour.
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour.
- City Tour in Cusco
- Guided trip by bus tour from Cusco to Puno.
- Titicaca Lake Tour, Uros Islands and Taquile.
- Tour on Isla del Sol.
- City tour in La Paz.
- Tour in Copacabana.
- Excursion in the Uyuni Salt Flats
- Visit to the Siloli desert, here we will see the Stone Tree
- Visit to the Laguna Colorada or Red Lagoon
- Visit to Cañapa lagoon (fauna observation).
- Visit to The Hedionda Lagoon (observation of Andean flamingos)
- Visit to the Green Lagoon.
- Visit to Geisers and fumaroles.
- Visit to the thermal springs of Polques
- All transportation for the tours.
- Round trip train tickets Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) - Poroy (Cusco)
- Bus ticket up and down: Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes
- Sleeper Bus from Cusco to Puno
- Bus from Puno to Copacabana.
- Bus from Copacabana to La Paz.
- Sleeper bus from La Paz to Uyuni and from Uyuni to La Paz
- Professional tour guide.
- Entrance tickets to all attractions to visit.
- 1 lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- 1 Lunch on the Titicaca Lake Tour.
- 1 Night Hotel Stay in Cusco.
- 1 Night Hotel Stay in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
- 1 Night Hotel Stay in Puno.
- 1 Night Hotel Stay in Copacabana.
- 1 Night hotel Stay in La Paz.
- 2 Nights stay in a Basic Hotel In the route of Uyuni.
- 5 buffet breakfasts in the hotels.
- 2 breakfast in the Basic Hotels in Uyuni.
- 1 Lunch Buffet in the Sacred Valley, Tunupa Restaurant.
- 1 Lunch in the Lake Titicaca
- 1 Lunch a la carte in Machu Picchu in the Restaurant ¨Cafe Inkaterra¨
- Daily assistance and guidance by our professional staff.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner not described in the Tourist Package.
- International flights.
- Domestic flights.