Day 1: Tour in Ica and the Countryside + Buggies ride in the Huacachina desert.
- 8:00 am. Travel by bus from Lima to Ica, with Cruz del Sur Bus Company.
- 12:20 am. Pick up from the bus station to the start of the tour in Ica.
1:00 pm start to our tour, meeting point in the city of Ica and we will make the tour Ica and Campiñas + Buggies ride in the desert of Huacachina. During the tour we will see and visit:
Wine cellar and Restaurant "El Catador": The most tourist winery in Ica, we will visit its facilities to taste its wines, pisco, cachinas and know the elements that are used for the elaboration of Piscos and Wines in an artisanal way, they will also have time to have lunch, does not include lunch, here you will find typical Ica food.
Then, we will visit the main square of Ica: Ruins of the temple of Luren and Luren Walk.
Huacachina Oasis: we will enjoy an impressive landscape where we will find the Huacachina Lagoon surrounded by immense dunes, a natural oasis in the middle of the desert and surrounded by beautiful palm trees.
To end our full day in the Huacachina we will make an exciting and fun ride in Buggys or sandcars in the desert of Huacachina, where the practice of Sandboarding is included crossing much of the desert going up and down the dunes; The Ica desert in Huacachina offers one of the most beautiful desert landscapes in South America, with whimsical formations of sand formed by the wind, and with a beautiful view of our Peruvian Andes in the eastern part. Our professional driver will make stops so they can appreciate the landscape, so that they can take pictures. Then we will drive our vehicle to the top of a large dune where our instructor guide will show you how to practice the sport of sandboarding. Finally we will return to the Huacachina lagoon and if the weather conditions are favorable we will enjoy watching the sunset in the desert (sunset).
The tour ends in Ica at approximately 6:30 pm.
- Approximately 6:30 pm. Transfer to the bus terminal.
- 7:00 pm Trip from Ica to Paracas.
- Hotel night in Paracas
Day 2: Tour Ballestas Islands and Paracas National Reserve.
- Breakfast included.
- 7:30 am, Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the port of Paracas.
- 08:00 a.m. Maritime tour to the Ballestas Islands, Geoglyph "El Candelabro"
In the tour of the Ballestas Islands, we will visit the different islands for two hours, during this tour you can appreciate the figure of the Candelabro or the candlestick, a gigantic figure engraved in the desert of the Paracas Peninsula. In the Ballestas Islands you can see very fabulous marine fauna, such as large colonies of sea lions on the beaches and rocks as well as seals. It is also possible to see groups of Humboldt penguins in small caves, as well as a wide variety of shorebirds such as cormorants, boobies, pelicans, seagulls, and tendrils. Additionally you will appreciate rock formations and the beauty of the Pacific Ocean great for artistic photos.
- 10:00 am Return to Paracas - Time for refreshment.
- 11:00 am. Start of the Tour to the Paracas National Reserve.
We will take a tour of the Paracas Peninsula, observing the colorful reddish, yellow desert, formations made by the winds and visiting, its beautiful beaches, such as Yumaque beach, Red beach and Lagunillas beach, on this beach you will have free time so you can have lunch, not included. There are restaurants facing the beach or hiking around the beach, before the end of the tour you will know the Paracas Viewpoint from where you get a great view of the Bay and the rock formation known as La Catedral. The Paracas Reserve has one of the largest marine reserves in Peru, housing more than 200 types of birds and a large number of marine species. We will return to El Chaco dock in Paracas at approximately 3:00 p.m.
- 16:10 pm, Bus from Paracas to Lima with the company Cruz del Sur.
The prices are per person according to the Hotel Category
|Hotels||Single Room||Double Room||Triple Room|
|Hostal||US$ 235 Dollars||US$ 215 Dollars||US$ 195 Dollars|
|Hotel 2**||US$ 255 Dollars||US$ 225 Dollars||US$ 215 Dollars|
|Hotel 3***||US$ 290 Dollars||US$ 245 Dollars||US$ 235 Dollars|
- Bus from Lima to Ica and from Paracas to Lima with the company Cruz del Sur.
- 01 Night accommodation in the city of Paracas.
- Reception at the bus station on arrival.
- Transfer to the bus station at the end of the tour.
- Transportation to do the described tours.
- Shared boat to the Ballestas Islands.
- Shared boat to the Reserve of Paracas, Sea Lions.
- Boarding fee to the Ballestas Islands.
- Buggy ride through the desert of Ica Huacachina in shared service.
- City tour in Ica.
- Entrance fee to the desert.
- All entrance tickets to the tourist places to visit.
- Permanent assistance.
- Guided Tours.
Does not Include
- Extras: souvenirs, tips, snacks, drinks, etc.
- IGV, for Peruvian tourists.