Itinerary of the Tour and tour on Lake Titicaca in 2 days and 1 night.
Day 01: Guided Trip by touristic bus from Cusco to Puno.
- 6:30 A.M. Transfer from the hotel in Cusco to the Inca Express bus terminal.
- 7:00 AM. to 5:00 PM – Guided trip in a touristic bus from Cusco to Puno - Inka Express Bus.
- 5:00 PM. Transfer from the Inka Express bus terminal to the Hotel in Puno.
- Overnight stay in a Hotel in Puno.
We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco at 6:30 a.m. to transfer you to the Inka Express bus terminal and board the bus for our trip to Puno (3818 m.a.s.l.) which departs at 7:00 a.m.
Our bus is equipped with toilets and is run by three people: a driver, a bilingual guide and an attendant. We will make a small visit to the church of Andahuaylillas, the church that dates from the early seventeenth century. It is known as the Sistine of South America because of the magnificent paintings it has and its altar chiseled in gold. After 218 km, we will arrive to Raqchi, where the Inca temple of Wiracocha is located. The temple is conformed by a main building that was occupied by the Inca and annexed constructions destined to the nobility.
We will continue our way to Sicuani where we will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch.
The landscapes change little by little, they become more arid. Then we will arrive at La Raya, the highlight of our route located at 4,335 meters high. Our next destination is Pucará, where we will visit the Lithic Museum. This museum allows to appreciate the evolution of the Andean people from the first men to the Incas. After Pucara the route will be through high Andean esplanades under an amazing unreal clarity.
The sun's reflections in the lakes and in the rivers are unique in this place. Finally, we will be arriving to the city of Puno, our staff will be waiting for you to transfer to your Hotel.
Day 02: Tour in the Lake Titicaca, Floating islands of Los Uros and Taquile Island.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour on Lake Titicaca, Floating Island of Uros and Taquile (from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm)
- 9:20 pm - Transfer from the Hotel to the bus terminal of Cruz del Sur.
- 10:00 pm - Travel by Bus from Puno to Cusco. (6 hours of travel)
- Transfer from the Cusco terminal to your hotel.
End of the services.
We will pick you up at your hotel at approximately 7:00 am to transfer you to the Port, at 7:30 am you will be leaving the port of Puno in a touristic boat to the surprising and majestic "Floating Islands of the Uros", arriving at 8:00 in the morning approximately.
UROS: These islands are made of artificial floors, made with totora superimposed and skillfully interwoven. During the trip the guide provides extensive information about Lake Titicaca, the legends of the Uros, their uses, customs and folklore.
10:00 am, TAQUILE: Arriving at Taquile, we will go to the Plaza de Armas (main square), we will have free time to make purchases. The Taquile Island presents fabrics of an impressive quality comparable only to the looms of the Paracas or Egypt culture, declared Cultural Patrimony of Humanity. At 12:40 p.m., you will taste an exquisite lunch, departing from the Port of Taquile at 2:30 p.m., arriving to the city of Puno at approximately 5:00 p.m., then we will transfer you to your hotel to pick up your suitcases and go to the bus terminal of Cruz del Sur to take the bus to the Imperial city of Cusco. We will be arriving at approximately 4:00 am, once you arrive, our staff will be waiting with a sign with your name to transfer you to your hotel.
End of the services.
|The Cost of the Tour with Hotels||DWB(Double)||TPL(Triple)||SWB (Single)|
|2** Hotels||US$ 220||US$ 210||US$ 270|
|3*** Hotels||US$ 250||US$ 235||US$ 290|
|4**** Hotels||US$ 290||US$ 280||US$ 335|
|5***** Hotels||US$ 430||US$ 410||US$ 765|
THE PRICES ARE PER PERSON
- DWB: Double room or Matrimonial (two people).
- TPL: Triple room (three people).
- SWB: Single room (one person).
The tour includes:
- All transfers to the hotel, bus stations and vice versa.
- Tour on Lake Titicaca, Floating Islands of the Uros and Taquile Island.
- All transportation for tours.
- Professional guide in the language you prefer: English or Spanish in all the tourist attractions.
- Entrance ticket to the two islands of "Taquile and Uros"
- 1 Guided trip by Touristic Bus from Cusco to Puno, Inka Express.
- Travel by Bus Cruz del Sur from Puno to Cusco.
- 1 Buffet lunch during the Cusco - Puno Guided Tour.
- 1 Lunch on the tour to Lake Titicaca.
- 1 Night Hotel stay in the city of Puno.
- 1 Buffet breakfast at the hotels.
- Assistance and daily guidance by our professional staff.