Tour Peru Machu Picchu 15 days visiting: City tour in Lima, City tour in Cusco, tour to the Sacred Valley of the Inkas, Tour to Machu Picchu with Huayna Picchu, tour in Lake Titicaca, Uros Floating Islands, Taquile Island, Tour on the Colca Canyon in 2 days and 1 night, Ballestas Islands, Paracas Reserve and flight over the Nazca Lines.
Day 01: Welcome in the Lima airport , City tour in Lima with visit to the Huaca Pucllana:
- Welcome and pick up from Lima airport and transfer to your hotel
- Lima City Tour (from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm)
- Hotel stay in Lima.
This day we will be waiting for you at the Lima airport at the time of your flight arrival to give you a warm welcome at the international airport "Jorge Chávez" and transfer you to the Hotel.
In the afternoon we will pick you up from your hotel to start the City tour in "The City of Kings" Lima, on the way we will make a stop in the smallest district of Lima, Barranco where highlights its famous Bridge of Sighs, the Hermitage and the monument to Isabel Granada Larco "Chabuca Granda". We will continue our tour in the tourist transportation to Miraflores where we will see the Park of Love located on the boardwalk from where you can take beautiful photos overlooking the Pacific Ocean, we will have a panoramic view of the Huaca Pucllana which is a Pre-Inca religious temple and administrative center inhabited between the III and VIII centuries A.C, then we will take a walk through the park of the olive trees, which date from the Viceroyalty with an area of 23 hectares.
With a route of 6 km we will arrive to the historical center of Lima where we will appreciate the Palace of Justice, the Walk of the Naval Heroes, the French Palace and colonial buildings such as the Plaza Mayor, the Government Palace, the Archbishop's Palace, the Basilica Cathedral, the Municipal Palace, Plaza San Martín, among others. We will visit the BCR Museum, where you can appreciate a collection of gold from Peru and a selection of ceramics, goldsmiths and textiles from various Pre-Columbian cultures (subject to museum hours and access to the historic center). Following our tour of the Church and Convent of San Francisco, we will visit its impressive subterranean crypts known as Catacombs.
Return to the hotel.
Día 02: Travel by Touristic Bus from Lima to Paracas and from Paracas to Nazca.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to the Cruz del Sur bus terminal.
- Travel by Lie-flat bus, cruise service (second floor), from Lima to Paracas. (from 4:15 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.)
- Transfer from the Cruz del Sur bus terminal in Paracas to the port of Paracas.
- Tour in the Ballestas Islands.
- Tour to the reserve of Sea Lions "Paracas".
- Transfer from the Paracas port to the Paracas terminal.
- Trip by Semi-Bed bus, cruise service, from Paracas to Nazca (4:00 pm to 8:00 pm).
- Transfer from the Nazca terminal to the hotel in Nazca.
- Overnight stay in a Hotel in Nazca.
After having breakfast, we will transfer you to the Cruz del Sur bus terminal where we will board the VIP Cruise bus to Paracas, Once in Paracas our staff will be waiting to transfer you to the port of Paracas, where we will start the tour to the Ballestas Islands passing through "El Candelabro" a giant image on the side of a hill. When you arrive to the Ballestas Islands, you will visit the different islands for two hours, observing the different species of sea lions, seals, penguins and guano birds. After arriving at the port we will make the tour to the sea lions reserve "Paracas". In the afternoon we will go to the Paracas terminal, from where we will take the bus to the city of Nazca.
Day 03: Flight over the Nazca Lines and Travel to Arequipa.
- Breakfast included in the hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to the Airfield of Nazca.
- Overflight on the Nazca lines for 40 minutes approximately.
- Lunch on your own in Nasca.
- Transfer to the Nazca Bus Station of Cruz del Sur.
- Travel by Lie-flat bus, VIP cruise service, from Nazca to Lima (from 3:00 pm to 12:00 am)
- Transfer from the Bus terminal to the hotel.
- Overnight stay in the selected Hotel in Arequipa.
After breakfast, we will transfer you to the Nazca airfield for a 45-minutes flight over the Pampas of Nazca, where the ancient pre-Incas drew giant figures of animals and plants with a purpose not yet discovered, many believe that these figures were made by extraterrestrials visitors, where we will be able to see the monkey, the spider, the hummingbird, etc. then we will go to visit the ¨Cemetery of Chauchillas¨ to later go to the Nazca bus terminal for your trip to Arequipa, the travel time will be 9 hours. In Arequipa we will be waiting for you with a sign with your name to transfer you to your hotel.
DAY 04: Free Morning and City tour Arequipa.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Free morning.
- City tour in Arequipa in the afternoon.
- Overnight stay in a Hotel in Arequipa.
This day you will have the morning free to rest or to go for a walk.
In the afternoon, we will make the tour to the "White City" including the Convent of Santa Catalina, without a doubt the gem of Arequipa, finally opened to the public in the year 1970, after having been for 400 years in seclusion, with an innumerable amount of pieces of colonial art. Also, visit the Plaza de Armas, the cloisters of the Company of Jesus and the neighborhoods of Cayma and Yanahuara, with a magnificent view of the Misti volcano, and visit a traditional colonial mansion called the Founder's Mansion. At night we will rest at the hotel.
Day 5: Tour in the Colca Canyon.
- Breakfast in the Hotel
- Tour in the Colca Canyon
- Overnight stay in a hotel in Colca.
Early in the morning, we will travel by bus for about 4 hours in our way to the Colca Canyon, one of the deepest Canyons in the world (3400 m.a.s.l.), Passing by Pampa Cañahuas, located in the National Reserve of Aguada Blanca, habitat of vicuñas and alpacas (camelids from South America). The highuest point of our trip will be at 4900 m.a.s.l. In the Route we will appreciate pre columbian terraces that are still being cultivated by the Collaguas. Arriving to the Colca Valley we will transfer you to your Hotel.
In the afternoon, we recommend you to rest and acclimate to the height. If you are in good physical conditions, you will have free time to take a walk around the hotel or take a refreshing bath in the nearby hot springs.
Day 06: Tour in the Colca Canyon and Cruz del Cóndor, return to Arequipa and travel to Puno:
- Breakfast Included at the Hotel.
- Visit to Cruz del Cóndor where we will see the Flight of the Condors.
- 13:15 pm Trip by Touristic bus from Chivay to Puno.
- 19:15 pm, arrival to the City of Puno.
- Overnight stay in a hotel in Puno.
Very early in the morning we will go to La Cruz del Cóndor, where you can usually observe the Condor which is the largest bird in the world in mid-flight. During the return we will visit the villages of Yanque, Coporaque, Achoma and Maca.Good opportunity to appreciate the life of the inhabitants of these towns that has not changed much since the Inca times. In the afternoon after lunch we will take the Touristic in our way to Puno, where we will be waiting for you to transfer you to your hotel in Puno.
Day 07: Lake Titicaca Tour, Floating Islands of Uros and Taquile.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour on Lake Titicaca, Floating Island of The Uros and Taquile (from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm).
- Overnight in a Hotel in Puno.
We will pick you up at your hotel at 7:00 a.m. approximately to go to the port to start the tour in a boat to the amazing and majestic "Uros Islands", arriving there at 07:20 a.m. approximately.
The Uros: These islands are made of artificial floors, made with totora superimposed and skillfully interwoven. During the trip the guide provides extensive information about the Lake Titicaca, the legends of the Uros, their uses, customs and folklore
Taquile: Arriving at Taquile, we will go to the Plaza de Armas, and then have free time to make purchases.
The Taquile Island presents textile art of an impressive quality comparable only to the looms of the Paracas or Egypt culture and were declared Cultural Patrimony of Humanity. At 12:40 at noon you will taste an exquisite lunch, after all we will be leaving from the Port of Taquile at 2:30 p.m. and arriving to Puno at 5:30 p.m. to then transfer you to your hotel.
Day 08: Guided trip by Bus from Puno to Cusco.
- Breakfast included.
- Transfer from the hotel in Puno to the Inca Express bus terminal.
- 6:50 AM. at 5:00 PM - Guided trip by bus from Puno to Cusco - Inka Express.
- Hotel Stay in Cusco.
After breakfast, we will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the Tourist bus station where you will take a tour that lasts (8 hours approximately) where you will enjoy 4 excursions and guided tours, arriving to the Pass of La Raya at 4,335 m.a.s.l. and the Inca Aymara Museum of Pucará, arriving at noon to the city of Sicuaniwhere we will have included a delicious buffet lunch.
Then we will continue with our trip; Where each visit lasts (20 to 40 minutes average), we will visit the Inca temple of Raqchi, the temple of Andahuaylillas or Sistine Chapel of America, making your excursion very pleasant. Upon arrival to the imperial city of Cusco we will be waiting for you to transfer you to your hotel in Cusco, where you will spend the night.
Day 9: City Tour in Cusco.
- Breakfast at your Hotel
- Free Morning
- Cusco City Tour, visiting: The Cathedral, Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara and Tambomachay (from 1:35 pm to 6:45 pm approximately.).
- Overnight stay in a Hotel in Cusco.
In the morning you will have free time to do what you prefer, go shopping, walk around the typical streets of Cusco and take pictures around the City.
After your lunch, we will pick you up from your hotel at the time indicated by your travel agent, to start and enjoy a guided tour at 1:35 pm where you will be able to know the following tourist attractions of the city of Cusco:
- The Temple of the Sun or Qoricancha: The convent of Santo Domingo in Cusco is the oldest religious building in South America, known as the "Temple of the Sun". Currently you can see the wonderful Inca architecture linked to Spanish architecture which is a sample of our mestizo culture.
- The Cathedral: The Cathedral Basilica of the city of Cusco was built by native Cusco workers and led by the Spaniards. It also has the finest expressions of colonial goldsmithing as well as wood carving and a valuable collection of canvases of the "Escuela Cusqueña" (School of Cusco).
- Saqsayhuaman: It is one of the Inca constructions that most astonishes tourists who, according to new hypotheses, point out that it would have been an important Inca ceremonial center and not a fortress as previously believed. Its construction took more than seven decades and required the strength of about 20,000 men.
- Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, it was an amphitheater where sacrifices were made, it is said that it was an Inca shrine. Its construction is made of stones. There are passages, canals and staircases with engravings that represent the cougar, a very sacred animal for the Incas.
- Puca Pucara: Former tambo guard place along the Inca roads, this archaeological site has: enclosures, interior plazas, baths, aqueducts, watchtowers and an easily recognizable Inca trail in synthesis the urban layout is highly adequate and functional.
- Tambomachay: Through its stairways you can see crystalline waterfalls and, according to what is affirmed here, the liquid element for the Incas, "the water", was worshiped.
Returning to Cusco at 6:45pm.
Day 10: Travel by Train to Machupicchu, Overnight stay in Aguas Calientes.
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- 5:50 am. Transfer from the Hotel in Cusco to the Train station.
- 6:48 am. Travel by Train Expedition from the train Station of Poroy (Cusco) to Aguas Calientes (4 hours).
- Trip by Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (25 minutes).
- Tour in Machu Picchu with professional bilingual guide (aproximattely 3 hours).
- Trip by bus from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Lunch Included in Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu at the Restaurant Cafe Inkaterra
- Overnight stay in Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu.
Very early according to the train service you chose: Expedition or Vistadome Train(Vistadome Service adding US$ 45), we will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco to take you to the Poroy train station (25 minutes from Cusco), where you will take the train to Aguas Calientes town (2350 m altitude), the travel time by both trains is approximately 3 hours 45 minutes.
In the town of Aguas Calientes you will be waiting for our professional tour guide who will guide you to take the bus to the majestic and impressive citadel of Machupicchu (altitude 2450 masl), the bus trip lasts approximately 25 minutes, together with the guide they will the entrance to Machupicchu where they will have a guided tour of 2 hours with approximately 30 minutes being able to visit the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Rooms, the Temple of the Three Windows and the Cemeteries, finally they will have free time to continue exploring the magical Inca citadel of Machupicchu and return on your own to the town of Aguas Calientes where you can have lunch and take a walk in the town of Aguas Calientes can choose between walking around Aguas calientes, visit the museum of Machupichu or visit the thermal baths .
Finally, spend the night at the selected hotel in Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu.
Day 11: View of the Sunrise and Guided Tour in Machu Picchu with optional ascent to Huaynapicchu Mountain.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 5:30 am. Travel by bus to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 am. View of the sunrise of Machupicchu.
- 10:00 am. approx. Optional: Huayna Picchu Mountain hike or Machu Picchu Mountain (3 hours, without guide) In case you want to climb Huaynapicchu Mountain, book at least 3 months in advance, check spaces.
- Travel by bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Return train from Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes) to Cusco (Poroy) in Expedition train service (from 3:20 p.m. to 7:05 p.m.)
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel.
- Hotel Stay in Cusco.
Excellent opportunity to get up early to observe a beautiful sunrise and also walk around the town of Aguas Calientes, knowing and visiting its hot springs. Then, you will have time to do any of the following activities (on your own):
Visit the Machu Picchu Citadel for the second time (Entrance and bus tickets included).
For the more adventurous, we recommend to climb Huayna Picchu or Machupicchu Mountain, from where you can appreciate the dimension of Machu Picchu, even more impressive from the top, the distance to go up and down to one of the mountains takes about 3 - 4 hours. This ride is an exciting adventure for travelers who want to see the contrast between wild nature and carved stone that emerges from the earth as a geological miracle.
In the afternoon you will take the return bus to the town of Aguas Calientes where you will be able to have lunch and at the indicated time take the returning train from Aguas Calientes town to the City of Cusco, where we will be waiting for you at the train station to transfer you to your hotel.
Day 12: Tour in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Tour in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, visiting the Handicraft Traditional Market of Pisaq, the archaeological Site of Pisaq, The archaeological site of Ollantaytambo and Chincheros. (08:40 am to 07:00 pm).
- Buffet Lunch included in the best restaurant in Urubamba ¨Tunupa Restaurant"
- Overnight stay in a Hotel in Cusco.
We will go to pick you up at your hotel at the time indicated by the Travel agent, starting the tour at 09:00 am. In this tour you will visit the town of Pisac. Located 32 km from the city of Cusco. Pisaq is a typical Andean artisan and archaeological town where the famous Handicraft Fairs are held in their typical markets where you can make purchases and enjoy a guided tour in the archaeological sites of the place; continuing with our tour of approximately one hour we will pass through different towns such as: Coya, Lamay, the province of Calca and Yucay appreciating the beauty of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will pass to the town of Urubamba where we will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch in the cozy restaurant “Tunupa”; Later we will go to the town of Ollantaytambo (It is the only Incan city in Peru that is still inhabited) to visit the archaeological complex of the same name; having been an agricultural, administrative, social, religious and military complex in the Tahuantinsuyo. At the end returning to the city of Cusco we will visit the archaeological complex of Chinchero and its chapel, arriving to Cusco at about 07:00 p.m.
Day 13: Free Day in Cusco.
- Breakfast included in the Hotel.
- Free Day.
- Optional: Tour in the South Corridor US $ 25 dollars .
- Optional: Tour in the salt mines of Maras and Andenes de Moray US $ 25 dollars .
- Optional: Tour in the Huamantay Lake Salkantay route. USD 45 Dollars
- Optional: Tour in the Rainbow Mountain Vinincunca. USD 45 dollars.
- Hotel Stay in Cusco
Day 14: Trip from Cusco to Lima.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel in Cusco to the airport.
- Travel by plane from Cusco to Lima.
- Transfer from Lima airport to the Hotel.
- Free Day in Lima.
- Overnight stay in a Hotel in Lima.
Day 15: Transfer from the Hotel to the Airport.
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Transfer from the Hotel to the Lima airport
After having breakfast we will transfer you from the Hotel to the Airport. You should be at the airport at least 2 hours before your International flight, Once at the airport you will have to pay the airport taxes of US$36.00.
End of the Services
The cost of the Tourist Package, is expressed in US dollars and is per person, the cost will depend on the category of hotels you choose, we work with the best services in hotels from 2 ** to 5 ***** stars, it will also depend of the type of room required: simple (1 person), double (2 people) and triple (3 people).
|Cost of the Tour||Double Room||Triple Room||Single Room|
|2** Hotels with Expedition Train||US$ 2020||US$ 1980||US$ 2390|
|3*** Hotels with Expedition Train||US$ 2270||US$ 2190||US$ 2970|
|4**** Hotels with Expedition Train||US$ 2930||US$ 2890||US$ 4330|
|5***** Hotels with Vistadome Train||US$ 4450||US$ 4070||US$ 7270|
The tour package includes:
- All transfers: Hotels - airports - Hotels, Hotels - bus terminal - hotels, hotels - train stations - hotels.
- All the entrance tickets to the tourist attractions to visit: including 2 entrance tickets for the Inca citadel of Machupichu plus two round trip bus tickets for the first and second day.
- Professional Guide in the language you prefer. (English / Spanish) First day or second day in Machupicchu
- Airline ticket: Cusco - Lima.
- Travel by bus from Lima to Paracas
- Tour to the Ballestas Islands.
- Tour to the reserve of Paracas.
- Travel by bus from Pisco to Nazca.
- Tour to the Enigmatic Nazca Lines 40 minutes (depending on time).
- Travel by bus from Nazca to Arequipa.
- City tour in Arequipa.
- Tour to the Colca Canyon (one of the deepest canyon in the world), reserve of Vicuñas and Chivay.
- Tour to the Colca Canyon, Cruz del Cóndor View of Condors and Return to Arequipa.
- Travel by bus from Arequipa to Puno.
- Tour to the Titicaca Lake (the Sacred Lake of the Incas), Floating Island of Uros, Taquile.
- Guided trip by bus from Puno to Cusco (All day from 7am to 5pm approximately).
- City Tour in Cusco (In the afternoon from 2:00 pm - 6:30 pm).
- Tour to Machu Picchu, trip by Expedition train
- Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas (All day from 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.).
- 01 Buffet Lunch in the Sacred Valley of the Incas Restaurant Tunupa Urubamba.
- 01 Lunch included in Aguas Calientes Machu Picchu Restaurant Café Inkaterra
- Roundtrip train tickets from Ollantaytambo - Machupicchu (Aguas Calientes) - Cusco.
- City tour in the "City of Kings" Lima.
- 14 Nights Hotel stays .
- 14 Breakfasts at the Hotels
- Meals: Lunch and Dinner not described in the Tourist Package.
- International flights.
- Our groups from 3 passengers, can request their special discounts for all our Tour Packages.
- Our Peruvian tourists who have the current ID, have a special discount of $ 30 per person.
- You can request the Vistadome or Panoramic Executive train service, increasing USD 45 US Dollars per person.
- You can request the luxury train service Hiram Bingham Increasing USD 820 Dollars per person.
- Lunch buffet located in the same Machu Picchu in Tinkuy Restaurant of the Sanctuary Lodge hotel is USD 45 per person.
- Buffet Dinner in Cusco with a typical live dance show at Ayasqa Restaurant is USD 25 per person.