Tour Ica, Huacachina, Dune buggies ride, Sandboarding, Flight over the Nazca Lines and tour in the Ballestas Islands.
Day 1: Lima – Paracas, Ballestas Islands, Ica, Huacachina – Nazca
- 03:45 Travel by Bus (Cruz del Sur Company): Lima to Paracas (second floor).
- 07:45 Arrival to Paracas and transfer to the Paracas Port
- 08:00 a.m. Maritime tour to the Ballestas Islands, Geoglyph "El Candelabro"
In the tour of the Ballestas Islands, we will visit the different islands for two hours, during this tour you can appreciate the figure of the Candelabro or the candlestick, a gigantic figure engraved in the desert of the Paracas Peninsula. In the Ballestas Islands you can see very fabulous marine fauna, such as large colonies of sea lions on the beaches and rocks as well as seals. It is also possible to see groups of Humboldt penguins in small caves, as well as a wide variety of shorebirds such as cormorants, boobies, pelicans, seagulls, and tendrils. Additionally you will appreciate rock formations and the beauty of the Pacific Ocean great for artistic photos.
- 10:00 am Return to Paracas - Transfer to the Bus station.
- Travel by bus from Paracas to Ica.
- 12:20 a.m. Pick up from the bus station to the start of the tour in Ica.
- 1:00 pm start to our tour, meeting point in the city of Ica and we will make the tour Ica and Campiñas + Buggies ride in the desert of Huacachina. During the tour we will see and visit:
Wine cellar and Restaurant "El Catador": The most tourist winery in Ica, we will visit its facilities to taste its wines, pisco, cachinas and know the elements that are used for the elaboration of Piscos and Wines in an artisanal way, they will also have time to have lunch, does not include lunch, here you will find typical Ica food.
Then, we will visit the main square of Ica: Ruins of the temple of Luren and Luren Walk.
Huacachina Oasis: we will enjoy an impressive landscape where we will find the Huacachina Lagoon surrounded by immense dunes, a natural oasis in the middle of the desert and surrounded by beautiful palm trees.
To end our full day in the Huacachina we will make an exciting and fun ride in Buggys or sandcars in the desert of Huacachina, where the practice of Sandboarding is included crossing much of the desert going up and down the dunes; The Ica desert in Huacachina offers one of the most beautiful desert landscapes in South America, with whimsical formations of sand formed by the wind, and with a beautiful view of our Peruvian Andes in the eastern part. Our professional driver will make stops so they can appreciate the landscape, so that they can take pictures. Then we will drive our vehicle to the top of a large dune where our instructor guide will show you how to practice the sport of sandboarding. Finally we will return to the Huacachina lagoon and if the weather conditions are favorable we will enjoy watching the sunset in the desert (sunset).
The tour ends in Ica at approximately 6:30 pm.
- Approximately 6:30 pm. Transfer to the bus station.
- 19:00 Travel by Cruz del Sur bus from Ica to Nazca (Second floor).
- 21:30 Arrival to Nazca and transfer to the Hotel.
- Hotel Stay in Nazca.
- Meals: Not Included.
Day 2: Flight Over the Nazca Lines – Lima
- Breakfast in the Hotel.
- Transfer to the airfield of Nazca.
- Flight over the Nazca Lines (35 minutes)
- Return to Nazca, free time in Nazca.
- At the indicated time transfer to the bus station.
- 16:30 Travel by Cruz del sur Bus from Nazca to Lima (Second floor)
- 21:30 Arrival to Lima.
We will pick you up from your hotel at the indicated time to take you to the Nazca aerodrome to start the flight over the Nazca Lines for about 35 minutes.
From the Aerodrome of Nazca, we will board a small plane that takes us to the mysterious Nazca Lines where 12 figures will be traversed: the whale, trapezoids, the monkey, the dog, the condor, the spider, the hummingbird, the alcatraz, the parrot, hands, the tree, and the most mysterious The astronaut. In huge dimensions that reach from 15 to 300 meters each one with a depth of 30 cm approx.
According to Dr Maria Reiche who has studied the Lines for many years, The Nazca lines are the Biggest Astronomic Calendar of the world.
In the afternoon we will take the bus to Lima.
End of the Services.
The cost of the Tourist Package, is expressed in US dollars and is per person, the cost will depend on the category of hotels you choose, we work with the best services in hotels from 2 ** to 5 ***** stars, it will also depend of the type of room required: simple (1 person), double (2 people) and triple (3 people).
COST OF THE TOUR
|DWB (Double)||TPL (Triple)||SWB (Single)|
|2** Hotels||US$ 399||US$ 370||US$ 420|
|3*** Hotels||US$ 410||US$ 399||US$ 460|
The program Includes:
- Cruz del Sur bus tickets Lima / Paracas – Paracas / Ica – Ica / Nazca – Nazca / Lima.
- 1 Night stay in a Hotel in Nazca (1 Breakfast Included).
- Tour in the Ballestas Islands, Geoglyph "El Candelabro".
- City tour in Ica + Huacachina Lagoon.
- Dune Buggies ride and Sandboarding.
- Flight over the Nazca Lines.
- Professional bilingual Guide (Regular service).
- 1 Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Entrance tickets