South America Travel Packages Peru & Bolivia Ancient history, mind-boggling landscapes, and Machupicchu one of the wonders of the world, With this tour you will visit the following places: Machu Picchu Tour, Cusco, Puno, Titicaca Lake, La Paz City Tour, Copacabana tour, tour in the Valle de la Luna or Moon Valley, Uyuni Salt Flats Tour, Lima, Ica, Huacachina Oasis, Ballestas Islands and Nasca Lines
Note: (All our tour packages can be modified according to your requirements).
Day 1: Welcome at the Airport and City tour in Cusco.
- Welcome and transfer from the airport in Cusco to your hotel.
- Cusco City Tour: Cathedral, Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara and Tambomachay (from 1:35 pm to 6:45 pm approximately.)
- Hotel stay in Cusco
This day we will pick you up from the airport in Cusco “Archaeological capital of America” (elevation 3350 meters above sea level), with a sign with your name to transfer you to your hotel, here we will offer you coca leaf tea for the acclimatization of the place.
After lunch, we will pick you up from your hotel to start and enjoy a guided Cusco tour at 1:35 pm where you can see the following tourist attractions:
- The Temple of the Sun or Qoricancha: The convent of Santo Domingo in Cusco is the oldest religious building in South America, known as the "Temple of the Sun". Currently you can see the wonderful Inca architecture linked to Spanish architecture which is a sample of our mestizo culture.
- The Cathedral: The Cathedral Basilica of the city of Cusco was built by native Cusco workers and led by the Spaniards. It also has the finest expressions of colonial goldsmithing as well as wood carving and a valuable collection of canvases of the "Escuela Cusqueña" (School of Cusco).
- Saqsayhuaman: It is one of the Inca constructions that most astonishes tourists who, according to new hypotheses, point out that it would have been an important Inca ceremonial center and not a fortress as previously believed. Its construction took more than seven decades and required the strength of about 20,000 men.
- Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, it was an amphitheater where sacrifices were made, it is said that it was an Inca shrine. Its construction is made of stones. There are passages, canals and staircases with engravings that represent the cougar, a very sacred animal for the Incas.
- Puca Pucara: Former tambo guard place along the Inca roads, this archaeological site has: enclosures, interior plazas, baths, aqueducts, watchtowers and an easily recognizable Inca trail in synthesis the urban layout is highly adequate and functional.
- Tambomachay: Through its stairways you can see crystalline waterfalls and, according to what is affirmed here, the liquid element for the Incas, "the water", was worshiped.
Returning to Cusco at 6:45pm.
Day 2: Tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Travel by Train to Machupicchu (Aguas Calientes)
- Breakfast included.
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour, visiting: the traditional Indian market of Pisac, Pisac archaeological site, the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo (from 8:40 am - 4:00 pm)
- Lunch Buffet included in the best restaurant in Urubamba “Tunupa”
- Travel by train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas calientes by Expedition Train (from 7:00 pm to 8:43 pm)
- Transfer from Aguas Calientes station to your Hotel.
- Hotel stay in Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu.
The Sacred Valley of the Incas tour begins at 8:40am, but we will come to pick you up at your hotel lobby before the tour starts. In this tour you will visit the town fo Pisac. Located 32 km from city of Cusco.
Pisac is a typical Andean artisan and archaeological town where the famous Handicraft Fairs are held in their typical markets where you can make purchases and enjoy a guided tour in the archaeological sites of the place; continuing with our tour of approximately one hour we will pass through different towns such as: Coya, Lamay, the province of Calca, Yucay appreciating the beauty of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will pass to the town of Urubamba where we will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch in the cozy restaurant “Tunupa”; Later we will go to the town of Ollantaytambo (It is the only incan city in Peru that is still inhabited) to visit the archaeological complex of the same name ; having been a: agricultural, administrative, social, religious and military complex in the Tahuantinsuyo, ending the tour at approximately 4:00 pm, then you will have free time in the town of Ollantaytambo, where you can visit their craft market, their small streets that still keeps the layout of the Inca streets, seeing the water run through its old canals, is like going back in time, ideal for taking pictures or having a coffee in its Main Square.
At the indicated time you must take the Ollantaytambo train leaving at 19:00 p.m. to the town of Aguas Calientes where our staff will be waiting to transfer you to the selected hotel.
Day 3: Tour in Machu Picchu with optional ascent to
- Breakfast included.
- 5:30 am. Travel by Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 am. View of the sunrise in Machu Picchu.
- 7:00 am. Guided tour in Machu Picchu (3 hours approximately)
- 10:00 am approx. Optional: Huayna Picchu Mountain hike or Machu Picchu Mountain (3 hours, without guide) In case you want to climb Huaynapicchu Mountain, book at least 3 months in advance, check spaces.
- Travel by bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas calientes.
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes at the Café Inkaterra Restaurant – included.
- Travel by Train from Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes) to Cusco – Poroy or Ollantaytambo in Expedition train service. (The return time may vary depending on availability of spaces, leaving from Aguas Calientes between 03:20 pm to 06:20 pm)
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel.
- Transfer from your hotel to the bus station.
- 10:00 pm, Travel by bus from Cusco to Puno. (6.5 hours Approx)
- You will spend the night in the bus.
After your breakfast at the hotel, excellent opportunity to get up early and observe a beautiful sunrise in Machu Picchu, In coordination with your guide, you will take the bus from Aguas Calientes Town to Machu Picchu (altitude 2450 meters above sea level) (approximately 25 minutes). You will observe the sunrise in Machu Picchu taking your guided tour at about 7:00 am, 3 hours approximately, being able to visit: the Main Square, the circular tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Room, the Temple of the three Windows, and the Cemeteries.
Before or after the guided Tour in Machu Picchu, depending on your tickets schedule, You will have time to explore on your own or use your tickets to climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain (Notice that if you want to climb Huaynapicchu mountain, it must be booked at least 3 months in advance because of availability, the entrance times may vary depending on the time of booking). Besides having the guided tour in Machu Picchu citadel, You can also visit one of the following mountains (without guide): Huaynapicchu Mountain (from where a spectacular view of the entire valley of Machu Picchu is appreciated) or Machu Picchu Mountain (the mountain that gave its name to Machu Picchu with a unique landscape beauty) the entrance ticket to one of the Mountains will be included and you can do it optionally, any of them will take you 3 hours approximately - round trip. This travel program is ideal for touring Machu Picchu in its entirety and taking pictures with enough time until the time you take it convenient to return by bus to Aguas Calientes so you can have lunch in the same town. In the afternoon you will have to board the train to Poroy or Ollantaytambo. Once you arrive to one of these Train stations our staff will be waiting for you to transfer you to your Hotel in Cuscol, pick up your luggage and transfer you to the Bus Station and travel to Puno.
The advantage of this tour is that you can get to know Machu Picchu without many people and with much more time available.
Day 04: Lake Titicaca tour, Los Uros and Taquile.
- 4:30 am, Arrival to Puno.
- Breakfast on your own. (Not Included)
- Tour on Titicaca Lake, visiting Floating Island of Los Uros and Taquile (from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm)
- Hotel Stay in Puno.
We will pick you up at the bus station at 4:30 am to transfer you to your hotel to leave your suitcases and if you want have breakfast (on your own, not included) Note that the check in is at 11:00 am. and the rooms may not be ready at the time of arival. However the Hotel can store your luggage.
At 7:00 am we will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the port and start the tour in a touristic boat to the amazing and majestic Uros Island; arriving at 07:30 in the morning approximately. These islands are artificial floors, made with totora superimposed and skillfully interwoven. During the trip the guide provides extensive information about Lake Titicaca, the legends of the Uros, their uses, customs and folklore; then we will visit Taquile island, we will go to its Main Square and have free time to make purchases.
Taquile Island presents fabrics of an impressive quality comparable only to the looms of the Paracas or Egypt culture, declared Cultural Patrimony of Humanity. At 12:40 a.m., you will taste an exquisite lunch, departing from the Port of Taquile at 2:30 p.m. and arriving in Puno at approximately 5:30 p.m.Transfer from the Puno Port to your hotel.
Day 05: Bus trip from Puno to Copacabana and Isla del Sol Tour (SOUTH SIDE):
- Breakfast included in the Hotel.
- Transfer from your hotel in Puno to the bus station.
- Travel by Bus from Puno to Copacabana. (From 7:00 am to 12:00 pm).
- Tour on Isla del Sol south side.
- Hotel stay in Copacabana.
Very early, at 6:40 am, we will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the bus station to take the bus to Copacabana, this trip lasts approximately 5 hours, the road will border the Titicaca Lake with an impressive view of the Cordillera Real.
After lunch on your own, we will start the tour on the Isla del Sol, about an hour and a half, crossing the Titicaca Lake, visiting the archaeological remains of "Pilkokaina.
The Temple of the Inca, is a religious center, then we will take a short walk through the stairs of Yumani built by our ancestors, until we reach the fountain of Youth, in the place the inhabitants are purified by taking a bit of that sacred water, it is believed that this fountain is the source of eternal youth, and we will also enjoy the beauty of that beautiful Inca garden. Finally we will return to Copacabana.
Day 06: Tour in Copacabana and bus Copacabana - La Paz:
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour in Copacabana.
- Transfer from the Hotel to the bus terminal.
- Travel by Bus from Copacabana to La Paz. (From 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm).
- 8:00 pm - Travel by touristic bus from La Paz to Uyuni. (10 hours of travel). You will spend the night in the bus.
NOTE: You can request the flight from La Paz to Uyuni $ 220 per person round trip, recotizable to the date of the request.
After breakfast at the hotel we will visit Copacabana for approximately two hours, visit the Sanctuary of the Virgin Morena, the local fair of Copacabana and then ascend to the Calvary, where we will appreciate the "Yatiris - Amautas Aymaras and Quechuas" Those who bless and invoke the protection of each family.
Later, after lunch, we will take the bus to La Paz.
In the evening, we will travel to Uyuni.
Day 07: Uyuni Salt Flats Tour
- 6:00 am, arrival in Uyuni.
- Breakfast in Uyuni on your own
- 11:00 am, Uyuni Salt Flats Tour in Southern Bolivia
- Tour in the Train Cemetery.
- Visit to the town of Colchani.
- Visit to Salt Hotel
- Tour in the Incahuasi Island
- 8:30 pm, Travel by bus from Uyuni to La Paz(10 hours trip).You will spend the night in the bus.
At 11:00 am. we will depart for our tour to the largest salt desert, we will take the transportation (Land Cruiser Service- 4x4). The Uyuni desert is one of the most impressive natural wonders in all of South America the Uyuni salt flats contain approximately 12,000 square km of salt, making it the largest salt flat in the world. On the way we will visit the following tourist attractions:
Where you can see very old trains and locomotives from the 1899s, most of the trains circulated with wagons laden with minerals but it lasted very little time, these trains were part of an industrial past, nowadays they have become today a tourist destination.
The population of Colchani.- Located on the shores of the great Salar, is the main entrance to the salt desert, where we will observe the activity of salt extraction in an artisanal way. The villagers will teach us the process of drying, grinding and bagging ready for consumption.
Located in the heart of the Salar, built with blocks of salt, both externally and internally as well as its walls, floors, beds, tables and chairs, all made of salt.
Isla Incahuasi o Isla del Pescado (Incahuasi Island) .- Located in the middle of the salt desert, the Incahuasi Island known as "The Fish Island" populated by numerous giant cacti with heights over 10 meters, from the top you can see the wonderful landscape of the Salar, after our visit to the island we will have lunch and in the afternoon we will return to Uyuni and have free time until the departure time to take the bus to La Paz.
Includes: Shared Jeep (Land Cruiser 4x4), lunch, entry to the Salt Flat.
Recommendations. Bring warm clothing, sunglasses, sunscreen, rain poncho in the rainy season. (Rain season: November - March)
Day 08: La Paz City Tour and a visit to the Valle de la Luna, or Moon Valley:
- 7:00 am, Transfer from La Paz bus station to your hotel.
- Free morning.
- La Paz City Tour and tour in the Valle de la Luna or Moon Valley
- Overnight Stay in La Paz.
After Lunch in the hotel we will pick you up at your hotel in La Paz at 2:30 p.m., to start the City Tour, on this tour you will get to know this wonderful city, where we will appreciate the cultural, historical, architectural and natural wealth. Starting the tour of La Paz with a visit to Plaza Murillo.
Visiting La Plaza Murillo, the Cathedral, the Government Palace, the Church of San Francisco, the replica of the semi-underground Tiawanaku temple, the Quilli Quilli viewpoint, the Gold o Costumbrista museum, the witches market where local people buy products necessary for ritual ceremonies such as the Ch'alla and the offerings to the Pachamama (mother earth) after our visit to the urban center, we will visit the Valley of the Moon passing through the residential neighborhoods of the southern part of this city, later to our Visit you will have free time until the time of transfer to the hotel.
Day 09: Travel from to La Paz to Lima
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to La Paz airport.
- Travel by plane from La Paz to Lima.
- Transfer from Lima airport to the Cruz del Sur bus station.
- 14:00 pm –Travel by bus from Lima to Paracas. (4 hours)
- Transfer from the bus station to your hotel in Paracas.
- Hotel stay in Paracas.
This day according to the schedule of your flight from the La Paz to Lima, you will be transferred to the airport.
Our staff will be waiting for you in the Lima airport with a sign with your name to transfer you from the airport to the bus terminal to board the bus to Paracas, the travel time by bus will be 4 hours, Arriving in Paracas our staff will wait for you to transfer you to your hotel.
Day 10: Tour in The Ballestas Island, Ica and Huacachina.
- Breakfast included in the hotel.
- Transfer from the Hotel to the Port of Paracas
- Tour in the Ballestas Islands.
- Transfer from Paracas Port to the bus station.
- Travel by bus from Paracas to Ica (1 hour trip)
- Lunch on your own.
- 2:00 pm, City tour in Ica and the countryside, visit the vineyards of Ica, visit the Huacachina Oasis, ride sand buggies, practice Sandbording.
- 19:30 PM: Travel by bus from Ica to Nasca.
- Hotel Stay in Nasca.
After you will enjoy breakfast at your hotel, we will pick you up from your hotel to begin the Islands Ballestas tour, pass for the Chandelier “Candelabro” a giant image on the side of a hill.
Arriving at the ballestas island, you will visit the different islands for two hour observing the differents species of sea lions, seals penguins and guano birds, ending the tour we will go to the Paracas station for our trip to Ica where you will have lunch by yourself and where you will make the City tour in Ica, visit the vineyard farm and later we will cross the desert of the Huacachina Oasis in tubular buggies climbing immense sand dunes, in this ride the adrenaline will be our accomplice to free ourselves from stress and live a truly unforgettable experience. During this trip you will also have the opportunity to practice sandboarding.
If the weather conditions are favorable we will have the opportunity to see the sunset in the desert of Ica. Finally at 19:30 we will take a bus to Nasca where we will spend the night in a hotel.
Day 11: Nazca Lines Flight Tour and Travel to Lima:
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Nazca lines flight for 40 minutes approximately
- Lunch will be on your own in Nasca.
- Transfer to the Nasca Bus Station.
- Travel by bus (sleeper Semi lie-flat seats bus) from Nasca to Lima (from 2:30 pm to 9:30 pm)
- Welcome and transfer from the Lima bus station to your hotel.
- Hotel Stay in Lima.
After breakfast, we will transfer you to the Nasca Lines tour for a 45 minute flight over the Pampas de Nazca, where the ancient pre-Incas drew giant figures of animals and plants with a purpose not yet discovered, many believe that these figures were cast by extraterrestrials, among which are the monkey, the spider, the hummingbird, etc. After we will go to the Nasca bus station to take the bus to Lima, the travel time is 7 hours.
Day 11: Nazca Lines Flight Tour and Travel to Lima:
- Breakfast included in the Hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to Lima Airport
END OF THE TOUR.
The cost of the tour package, expressed in U.S. dollars and is per person, the cost will depend on the category of hotels you choose, we have the best service in hotels from 2 ** to 5 *****, also will depend on the type of room you require.
|Hotels 2**||US$ 2562||US$ 2496||US$ 2894|
|Hotels 3***||US$ 2720||US$ 2656||US$ 3244|
|Hotels 4****||US$ 3100||US$ 2594||US$ 4100|
|Hotels 5*****||US$ 4296||US$ 3808||US$ 6300|
- Our groups from 3 people have a special discount for all our tour packages.
- Peruvians with a valid ID have a special adittiional discount of 30 dollars per person.
The Tour package includes:
- Transfers to hotels, airports, train stations, bus terminals, Tourist attractions mentioned in the tour package.
- Transportation for tours
- Flight Tickets from La Paz to Lima.
- Professional bilingual guide for all tours.
- Machu Picchu Tour
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour
- Cusco City Tour.
- Titicaca Lake Tour, Uros Island and Taquile.
- City tour La Paz
- Uyuni Salt Flats Tour
- Copacabana City Tour
- Tour in the Valle de la Luna or Moon Valley
- Nasca Lines overflight
- Ballestas Island Tour
- City tour in Ica, visit to the vineyards.
- Tour in the Huacachina Oasis, ride in the dune Buggies and Sandbording.
- Travel by bus (sleeper Lie-flat bus) from Cusco to Puno.
- Travel by bus from Puno to Copacabana
- Travel by bus from Copacabana to La Paz.
- Travel by sleeper bus from La Paz to Uyuni (10 hours)
- Travel by sleeper bus from Uyuni to La Paz (10 hours)
- Travel by bus from Lima to Paracas
- Travel by bus from Paracas to Ica.
- Travel by bus from Ica to Nasca.
- Travel by sleeper bus from Nasca to Lima (7 hours)
- Train ticket (round trip) Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) - Poroy (Cusco)
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes
- Entrance tickets to all attractions to visit.
- 1 lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- 1 Lunch on the Titicaca Lake Tour
- 1 Lunch a la carte in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) at Inkaterra Cafe Restaurant.
- 1 Hotel Stay in Cusco.
- 1 Hotel Stay in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
- 1 Hotel Stay in Puno.
- 1 Hotel Stay in Copacabana.
- 1 Hotel Stay in La Paz.
- 1 Hotel Stay in Paracas.
- 1 Hotel Stay in Nasca.
- 1 Hotel Stay in Lima.
- 8 buffet breakfasts in the hotels.
- Assistance and daily guidance daily by our professional staff.
- Meals: Lunch and Dinner not described in the Tourist Package.
- International flights.