South America Travel Packages Peru Bolivia Ancient history, mind-boggling landscapes, and Machupicchu one of the wonder of the world, You will visit the following places: Machu Picchu Tour, Cusco, Puno, Titicaca Lake, La Paz City Tour, Copacabana tour, tour in the Valle de la Luna or Moon Valley, Uyuni Salt Flats Tour, Lima, Ica, Huacachina Oasis, Ballestas Islands and Nasca Lines
Note: (All our tour packages can be modified according to your requirements).
Day 1: Welcome at the Airport and City tour in Cusco.
- Welcome and transfer from the airport in Cusco to your hotel.
- Cusco City Tour: Cathedral, Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara and Tambomachay (from 1:35 pm to 6:45 pm approximately.)
- Hotel stay in Cusco
We will pick you up from Cusco airport, “Archaeological capital of America” (elevation 3350 meters on sea level), to transfer you to your hotel, here we will be offered you coca leaf tea for the acclimatization of the place.
After lunch, we will pick you up from your hotel to start and enjoy a guided Cusco tour at 1:35 pm where you can see the following tourist attractions: The temple of the sun or Qorincancha, the cathedral of the Cusco, Sacsayhuaman - Amazing demonstration of Inca architecture, Qenqo – Temple of Mother earth, Pukapukara – watch tower, used for the military and Tambomachay – the water temple of the Incas.
Returning to Cusco at 6:45pm.
Day 2: Tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Travel by Train to Machupicchu (Aguas Calientes)
- Breakfast included.
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour, visiting: traditional Indian market of Pisac, ruin of Pisac and Ollantaytambo (from 8:40 am-7:30pm)
- Lunch Buffet included in the best restaurant in Urubamba “Tunupa”
- Train by train from Ollantaytambo to aguas calientes Expedition Train (from 7:00 pm to 8:43 pm)
- Transfer from Aguas Calientes station to your Hotel.
- Hotel stay in Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu.
The Sacred Valley of the Incas tour begin at 8:40am, but we will come to pick you up meet at your hotel lobby before the start tour. In this tour you will visit the town fo Pisac. Located 32 km from city of Cusco.
Pisac being a typical Andean artisan and archaeological town where the famous Handicraft Fairs are held in their typical markets where you can make purchases and enjoy a guided tour in the archaeological sites of the place; continuing with our tour of approximately one hour we will pass through different towns such as: Coya, Lamay, the province of Calca, Yucay appreciating the beauty of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will pass to the town of Urubamba where we will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch in the cozy restaurant “Tunupa”; Later we will go to the town of Ollantaytambo (It is the only incan city in Peru that is still inhabited) to visit the archaeological complex of the same name ; having been a: agricultural, administrative, social, religious and military complex in the Tahuantinsuyo, ending the tour at approximately 4:00 pm, then you will have free time in the town of Ollantaytambo, where you can visit their craft market, their small streets that still keeps the layout of the Inca streets, seeing the water run through its old canals, is like going back in time, ideal for taking pictures or having a coffee in its Main Square.
At the indicated time you must take the Ollantaytambo train leaving at 19:00 p.m. to the town of Aguas Calientes where our staff will be waiting to transfer you to the selected hotel.
Day 3: View of the Sunrise and Guided Tour in Machu Picchu and Optional: Huaynapicchu Mountain.
- Breakfast included.
- 5:30 am. Travel by Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 am. View of the sunrise in Machu Picchu.
- 7:00 am. Guided tour in Machu Picchu (3 hour approximately)
- 10:00 am. Optional: Huayna Picchu Mountain hike or Machu Picchu Mountain (3 hour, without guide) book 3 months in advance, check spaces.
- Travel by bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas calientes.
- Lunch in aguas calientes at the Café Inkaterra Restaurant – included.
- Travel by Train from Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes to Cusco – Poroy in Expedition train service (from 15:20 to 19:05 p.m.)
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel.
- Transfer from your hotel to the bus station.
- 10: 00 pm, Travel by bus from Cusco to Puno. (6 hours)
- You will spend the night in the bus.
After your breakfast at the hotel, excellent opportunity to get up early and observe a beautiful sunrise in Machu Picchu, In coordination with your guide, you will take the bus from Aguas Calientes Town to Machu Picchu (altitude 2450 meters on sea level) (approximately 25 minutes). May observe the sunrise in Machu Picchu takin your guided tour at 7:00 am, 3 hours approximately, being able to visit: the Main Square, the circular tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Room, the Temple of the three Windows, and the Cemeteries. After the tour, you will have time to explore on your own or use your tickets to climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain: Between 9:00 am. and 10:00 am you will visit Huaynapicchu Mountain (from where a spectacular view of the entire valley of Machu Picchu is appreciated), the income is included and you can do it optionally, it will take you 3 approximately round trip.
In the afternoon you will have to board the train to Poroy – Cusco where we will be waiting for you to transfer at your hotel, pick up your luggage and transfer you to the Bus Station and travel to Puno.
The advantage of this tour is that you can get to know Machu Picchu without many people and with much more time available.
Day 04: Lake Titicaca tour, Los Uros and Taquile.
- 4:30 am, Transfer from the bus station to your hotel.
- Breakfast on your own.
- Tour on Titicaca Lake, visiting Floating Island of Los Uros and Taquile (from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm)
- Hotel Stay in Puno.
We will pick you up at the bus station at 4:30 am to transfer you at your hotel.
At 7:30 am we will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the port and start the tour in a tourist boat to the amazing and majestic Uros Island; arriving at 07:30 in the morning approximately. These island are artificial floors, made with totora superimposed and skillfully interwoven. During the trip the guide provides extensive information about Lake Titicaca, the legends of the Uros, their uses, customs and folklore; then visit Taquile island, we will go to its Main Square and free time to make purchases.
Taquile Island presents fabrics of an impressive quality comparable only to the looms of the Paracas or Egypt culture, declared Cultural Patrimony of Humanity. At 12:40 a.m., you will taste an exquisite lunch, departing from the Port of Taquile at 2:30 p.m. and arriving in Puno at approximately 5:30 p.m.Transfer from the Puno Port to your hotel.
Day 05: Bus trip from Puno to Copacabana and Isla del Sol Tour (SOUTH SIDE):
- Breakfast included
- Transfer from your hotel in Puno to the bus station
- Travel by Bus from Puno to Copacabana. (From 7:00 am to 12:00 pm).
- Tour on Isla del Sol south side
- Hotel stay in Copacabana
Very early, at 6:40 am, we will pick you up from your hotel to make the respective transfer to the bus station to take the bus to Copacabana, this trip lasts approximately 5 hours, the road will border Titicaca Lake with an impressive view of the Cordillera Real.
After lunch on your own, we will start the tour on the Isla del Sol, about an hour and a half, crossing the Titicaca Lake, visit the archaeological remains of "Pilkokaina.
The Temple of the Inca, is a religious center, then a short walk through the stairs of Yumani built by our ancestors until we reach the fountain of Youth, in the place the inhabitants are purified by taking a bit of that sacred water, it is believed that this fountain is the source of eternal youth, and we will also enjoy the beauty of that beautiful Inca garden. Finally we will return to Copacabana.
Day 06: Tour in Copacabana and bus Copacabana - La Paz:
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour in Copacabana.
- Transfer from the Hotel to the bus terminal.
- Travel by Bus from Copacabana to La Paz. (From 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm).
- 8:00 pm - Travel by tourist bus from La Paz to Uyuni. (10 hours of travel).
- NOTE: You can request the flight from La Paz to Uyuni $ 200 per person round trip, recotizable to the date of the request.
After breakfast at the hotel we will have a visit to Copacabana for approximately two hours, visit the Sanctuary of the Virgin Morena, the local fair of Copacabana and then ascend to Calvary, where we will appreciate the "Yatiris - Amautas Aymaras and Quechuas" Those who bless and invoke the protection of each family.
Later, after lunch, we will take the bus to La Paz.
In the evening, travel to Uyuni.
Day 07: Uyuni Salt Flats Tour
- 6:00 am, arrival in Uyuni.
- Breakfast in Uyuni on your own
- 11:00 am, Uyuni Salt Flats Tour in Southern Bolivia
- Tour in the Train Cemetery.
- Visit to the town of Colchani.
- Visit to Salt Hotel
- Tour in the Incahuasi Island
- 8:30 pm, Travel by bus from La Paz to Uyuni (10 hours trip).You will spend the night in the bus.
11:00 am. Departure to our tour to the largest salt desert, in mobility (Land Cruiser - 4x4). The Uyuni desert is one of the most impressive natural wonders in all of South America he Uyuni salt flats contain approximately 12,000 square km of salt, making it the largest salt flat in the world. On the way we will visit the following tourist attractions:
Where you can see very old trains and locomotives from the 1899s, most of the trains circulated with wagons laden with minerals but it lasted very little time, these trains were part of an industrial past, nowadays they have become today a tourist destination.
The population of Colchani.- Located on the shores of the great Salar, is the main entrance to the salt desert, where we will observe the activity of salt extraction in an artisanal way. The villagers will teach us the process of drying, grinding and bagging ready for consumption.
Located in the heart of the Salar, built with blocks of salt, both externally and internally as well as its walls, floors, beds, tables and chairs, all made of salt.
Isla Incahuasi (Isla del Pescado) .- Located in the middle of the salt desert, the Incahuasi Island known as "The Fish Island" populated by numerous giant cacti with heights over 10 meters, from the top you can see the wonderful landscape of the Salar, after our visit to the island we will have lunch and in the afternoon we will return to Uyuni and free until the departure time of the bus to La Paz.
Includes: Shared Jeep (Land Cruiser 4x4), lunch, entry to the Salt Flat.
Recommendations. Bring warm clothing, sunglasses, sunscreen, rain poncho in the rainy season. (Rain season: November - March)
Day 08: La Paz City Tour and a visit to the Valle de la Luna, or Moon Valley:
- 7:00 am, Transfer from La Paz bus station to your hotel.
- Free morning.
- La Paz City Tour and tour in the Valle de la Luna or Moon Valley
- Night Stay in La Paz.
After Breakfast in the hotel we will pick you up at your hotel in La Paz at 2:00 p.m., to start the City Tour, on this tour you will get to know this wonderful city, where we will appreciate the cultural, historical, architectural and natural wealth. Start the tour of La Paz with a visit to Plaza Murillo.
Visiting La Plaza Murillo, the Cathedral, the Government Palace, the Church of San Francisco, the replica of the semi-underground Tiawanaku temple, the Quilli Quilli viewpoint, the 0ro o Costumbrista museum, the witches market where local people buy products necessary for ritual ceremonies such as the Ch'alla and the offerings to the Pachamama (mother earth) after our visit to the urban center, we will visit the Valley of the Moon passing through the residential neighborhoods of the southern part of this city, later to our Visit will have free time until the time of transfer to the hotel.
Day 09: Arrival to La Paz and transfer to the airport:
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to La Paz airport.
- Travel by plane from La Paz to Lima.
- Transfer from Lima airport to the Cruz del Sur bus station.
- 14:00 pm –Travel by bus from Lima to Paracas. (4 hours)
- Transfer from the bus station to your hotel in Paracas.
- Hotel stay in Paracas.
This day according to the schedule of your flight from the Cusco to Lima, you will be transferred to the airport.
Our staff will be waiting for you in Lima airport with a sign with your name to transfer you from the airport to the bus terminal to board the bus to Paracas, travel time 4 hours, Arriving in Paracas our staff will make you the transfer to your hotel.
Day 10: Tour in The Ballestas Island, Ica and Huacachina.
- Breakfast included in the hotel.
- Ballestas Islands tour.
- Transfer from Paracas Port to the bus station.
- Travel by bus from Paracas to Ica (1 hour trip)
- Lunch on your own.
- 2:00 pm, City tour in Ica and the countryside, visit the vineyards of Ica, visit the Huacachina Oasis, ride sand carts, Sandbording.
- 19:30 PM: Travel by bus from Ica to Nasca.
- Hotel Stay in Nasca.
After you will enjoy breakfast at your hotel, we will pick you up from your hotel to begin the Islands Ballestas tour, pass for the Chandelier “Candelabro” a giant image on the side of a hill.
Arriving at the ballestas island, you will visit the different islands for two hour observing the differents species of sea lions, seals penguins and guano birds, ending the tour we will go to the Paracas station for our trip to Ica where you will have lunch by yourself and where you will make the City tour in Ica, visit the vineyard farm and later we will cross the desert of the Huacachina Oasis in tubular buggies climbing immense sand dunes, in this ride the adrenaline will be our accomplice to free ourselves from stress and live a truly unforgettable experience. During this trip you will also have the opportunity to practice sandboarding.
If the weather conditions are favorable we will have the opportunity to see the sunset in the desert of Ica. Finally at 19:30 we will take a bus to Nasca where we will spend the night in a hotel.
Day 11: Nazca Lines Flight Tour and Travel to Lima:
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Nazca lines flight for 40 minutes approximately
- Lunch will be on your own account in Nasca.
- Transfer from Nasca Bus Station.
- Travel by bus sleeper from Nasca to Lima (from 2:30 pm to 9:30 pm)
- Welcome and transfer from Lima bus station to your hotel.
- Hotel Stay in Lima
After breakfast, we will transfer you to the Nasca Lines tour for a 45 minute flight over the Pampas de Nazca, where the ancient pre-Incas drew giant figures of animals and plants with a purpose not yet discovered, many believe that these figures were cast by extraterrestrials, among which are the monkey, the spider, the hummingbird, etc. After we will go to the Nasca bus station to take the bus to Lima, the travel time is 7 hours.
Day 11: Nazca Lines Flight Tour and Travel to Lima:
- Breakfast included
- Transfer from the hotel to Lima Airport
END OF TOUR.
The cost of the tour package, expressed in U.S. dollars and is per person, the cost will depend on the category of hotels you choose, we have the best service in hotels 2 ** 5 *****, also depend on the type of room you require.
In the lower part, we detail a list of the hotels we work with so you can choose according to the category of your choice.
|Hotels 2**||US$ 2562||US$ 2496||US$ 2894|
|Hotels 3***||US$ 2720||US$ 2656||US$ 3244|
|Hotels 4****||US$ 3100||US$ 2594||US$ 4100|
|Hotels 5*****||US$ 4296||US$ 3808||US$ 6300|
The Tour package includes:
- Transfers to hotels, airports, train stations, bus terminal Tourism and attractions mentioned in the tour package.
- Flight Tickets from La Paz to Lima.
- Machu Picchu Tour
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour
- Cusco City Tour.
- Titicaca Lake Tour, Uros Island and Taquile.
- City tour La Paz
- Uyuni Salt Flats Tour
- Copacabana City Tour
- Tour in the Valle de la Luna or Moon Valley
- Nasca Lines overflight
- Ballestas Island Tour
- City tour in Ica, visit to the vineyards.
- Oasis Huacachina Tour, ride in the sand Car and Sandbording.
- All transportation for the tours.
- Travel by sleeper bus from Cusco to Puno.
- Travel by bus from Puno to Copacabana
- Travel by bus from Copacabana to La Paz.
- Travel by sleeper bus from La Paz to Uyuni (10 hours)
- Travel by sleeper bus from Uyuni to La Paz (10 hours)
- Travel by bus from Lima to Paracas
- Travel by bus from Paracas to Ica.
- Travel by bus from Ica to Nasca.
- Travel by sleeper bus from Nasca to Lima (7 hours)
- Train ticket round trip Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) - Poroy (Cusco)
- Bus ticket up and down Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance ticket to all attractions to visit.
- 1 lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- 1 Lunch on the Titicaca Lake Tour
- 1 Hotel Stay in Cusco.
- 1 Hotel Stay in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
- 1 Hotel Stay in Puno.
- 1 Hotel Stay in Copacabana.
- 1 Hotel Stay in La Paz.
- 1 Hotel Stay in Paracas.
- 1 Hotel Stay in Nasca.
- 1 Hotel Stay in Lima.
- 8 buffet breakfasts in the hotels.
- Assistance and guidance daily by our professional staff.
- Meals: Lunch and Dinner not described in the Tourist Package.
- International flights.
- Domestical flights