The Titicaca Lake “Stone Puma”: Is the Highest Navigable lake of the world located at 3810 m.a.s.l and the larguest lake of South America.
Known as “The Sacred Lake of the Incas “, the Titicaca Lake is a wonderful attraction for nature lovers, to enjoy an unforgettable view of the Cordillera Real of the Andes and the islands in the lake, so one can connect with nature.
This lake offers a varied fauna composed mainly of ducks, fish such as the suche, pejerrey and trout, among others.
Its flora is represented by 12 varieties of aquatic plants highlighting the totora, yana llacho and duckweed. The lake has 36 islands, among the most important are those of Taquile and Amantani, in Peruvian territory, and the islands of the Sun and the Moon in Bolivian waters. The temperature of its waters fluctuates between 10 ° C to 12 ° C.
Itinerary of the Cusco Puno Tour and tour on Lake Titicaca
Day 01: Transfer from the terminal in Puno to the hotel
- Transfer from the bus terminal in Puno to your hotel.
- Overnight stay in a Hotel in Puno.
Our staff will be waiting for you in the city of Puno, to transfer you to your hotel.
Day 02: Tour on Lake Titicaca, Uros Islands and Taquile.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour on Lake Titicaca (from 6:30 am to 5:00 pm)
- Transfer to the bus terminal or to your hotel.
End of Sevices.
We will pick you up at your hotel at 6:30 a.m approx. to go to the port, at 06:50 a.m will be the exit of the port of Puno in a touristic boat to the amazing and majestic "Uros Islands", arriving at 07:20 in the morning approx.
Uros: These islands are artificial floors, made with totora superimposed and skillfully interwoven. During the trip the guide provides extensive information about Lake Titicaca, the legends of the Uros, their uses, customs and folklore.
Taquile: Arriving at Taquile, we will go to the Plaza de Armas (main square), then we will have free time to make purchases. The Taquile Island presents fabrics of an impressive quality comparable only to the looms of the Paracas or Egypt culture, declared Cultural Patrimony of Humanity. At 12:40 at noon you will taste an exquisite lunch, departing from the Port of Taquile at 2:30 p.m., arriving at the city of Puno at approximately 5:30 p.m. and then we will go to the bus terminal for your next destination. or to your hotel.
|The Cost of the Tour with Hotels:||DWB(Double)||TPL(Triple)||SWB (single)|
|2** Hotels||US$ 180||US$ 165||US$ 220|
|3*** Hotels||US$ 209||US$ 190||US$ 296|
|4**** Hotels||US$ 235||US$ 215||US$ 340|
|5***** Hotels||US$ 405||US$ 340||US$ 582|
- DWB: Double room or Matrimonial (two people).
- TPL: Triple room (three people).
- SWB: Single room (one person).
The tour includes:
- All transfers to the hotel, bus stations and vice versa.
- Tour on Lake Titicaca, Uros Islands and Taquile Island.
- All transportation for tours.
- Professional guide in the language you prefer: English or Spanish in all the tourist attractions.
- Entrance ticket to the two islands of "Taquile and Uros"
- 1 Lunch on the tour to Lake Titicaca.
- 1 Night Hotel stay in the city of Puno.
- 1 Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Assistance and daily guidance by our professional staff.