Itinerary of the overflight in the Majestic Nazca Lines
Duration of the flight: (30 to 35 minutes).
- 04:00 hrs. Trip by Bus from Lima to Nazca (Duration 6.45 Hrs.).
- 11:00 hrs. Arrival to Nazca. Pick up from the bus terminal and transfer to the airfield.
Overflight on the Nazca lines
From the sky we will observe the majestic lines and figures of the ¨Pampas de San José¨ that have 500 hectares and have been studied for many years by Dr. María Reiche.
From the Aerodrome of Nazca We will board a small plane that takes us to the mysterious Nazca Lines where 12 figures will be traversed: the whale, trapezoids, the monkey, the dog, the condor, the spider, the hummingbird, the alcatraz, the parrot, hands, the tree, and the most mysterious The astronaut. The fly lasts approximately 30 to 35 minutes.
Then you will have time for lunch on your own and for personal activities.
- 16:15 hrs. Transfer to the bus terminal.
- 16:30 hrs. Travel by bus from Nazca to Lima (Duration 6.45 Hrs.).
- 23:15 hrs. Arrival to Lima.
Flight over the Nazca Lines
Cost of the tour per person
- Bus Ticket from Lima to Nazca - Cruz del Sur Bus Company (Cruise Service).
- Bus Ticket from Nazca to Lima - Cruz del Sur Bus Company (Cruise Service).
- Transfer from the Nazca bus station to the airfield.
- Transfer from the Nazca aerodrome to the bus terminal.
- Assistance and Guide Service in Spanish or English.