Full Day Tour in the Ballestas Islands and Paracas Reserve
- 03:45 Bus trip with Cruz del Sur company: Lima to Paracas (2nd floor)
- 07:45 Arrival in Paracas and assistance to your arrival.
- 08:00 a.m. Maritime tour to the Ballestas Islands, Geoglyph "El Candelabro"
In the tour of the Ballestas Islands, we will visit the different islands for two hours, during this tour you can appreciate the figure of the Candelabro or the candlestick, a gigantic figure engraved in the desert of the Paracas Peninsula. In the Ballestas Islands you can see very fabulous marine fauna, such as large colonies of sea lions on the beaches and rocks as well as seals. It is also possible to see groups of Humboldt penguins in small caves, as well as a wide variety of shorebirds such as cormorants, boobies, pelicans, seagulls, and tendrils. Additionally you will appreciate rock formations and the beauty of the Pacific Ocean great for artistic photos.
- 10:00 am Return to Paracas - Time for refreshment.
- 11:00 am. Start of the Tour to the Paracas National Reserve.
We will take a tour of the Paracas Peninsula, observing the colorful reddish, yellow desert, formations made by the winds and visiting, its beautiful beaches, such as Yumaque beach, Red beach and Lagunillas beach, on this beach you will have free time so you can have lunch, not included. There are restaurants facing the beach or hiking around the beach, before the end of the tour you will know the Paracas Viewpoint from where you get a great view of the Bay and the rock formation known as La Catedral. The Paracas Reserve has one of the largest marine reserves in Peru, housing more than 200 types of birds and a large number of marine species. We will return to El Chaco dock in Paracas at approximately 3:00 p.m.
- 16:10 pm, Bus from Paracas to Lima with the company Cruz del Sur.
Tour to the National Reserve of Paracas and Ballestas Island
|Cost of the Tour per person||US$ 137 Dollars|
- Tour in the Ballestas Islands.
- Tour in the Paracas Sea Lion Reserve.
- Guided Tour in English or Spanish.
- Bus from Lima to Paracas and from Paracas to Lima.
At 3:45 a.m. from Lima