Full Day Tour in the Ballestas Islands and Paracas Reserve
- 03:45 Bus trip with Cruz del Sur company: Lima to Paracas (2nd floor)
- 07:45 Arrival in Paracas and assistance to your arrival.
- 08:00 Maritime Excursion to the Ballestas Islands and the Candelabra with observation of sea lions.
- 10:00 Return to Paracas
- 11:00 Excursion through the Paracas National Reserve; visit to the viewpoint of sea lions and beaches, Interpretation room of the Reserve, viewpoint of flamingos and the Obelisk of Independence.
- 13:15 approx. end of the tour.
- 15:30 Bus Trip by Cruz del Sur bus from Paracas to Lima (2nd floor).
At 03:45 a.m. You will leave Lima by bus from Lima to Paracas in the transportation company of Cruz del Sur. Our staff will be waiting for you at the bus terminal in Paracas to transfer you to the dock where you will start the boat ride to the Ballestas Islands. During this 2-hour tour you can appreciate the figure of the Candelabra, a gigantic figure engraved in the desert of the Paracas Peninsula. We will continue to the Ballestas Islands where we will observe several birds such as Pelicans, cormorants, many sea lions and Humboldt penguins.
After the tour you will have free time to have lunch on your own and finally at 03:00 p.m. go to the bus terminal of Cruz del Sur departing at 03:30 p.m. arriving at the city of Lima around 20:00 hrs.
|Tour to the National Reserve of Paracas and Ballestas Island|
|Cost of the Tour per person||US$ 137 Dollars|
- Tour in the Ballestas Islands.
- Tour in the Paracas Sea Lion Reserve.
- Guided Tour in English or Spanish.
- Bus from Lima to Paracas and from Paracas to Lima.
At 3:45 a.m. from Lima