Make the Tour Machupicchu and Huaynapichu Mountain with a panoramic view of the entire Machu Picchu valley.
Day 01: Cusco, Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu:
- 6:50 am. Transfer from your Hotel in Cusco to the train station. Included. (The transfer can be at the time you choose to go by train to Machupicchu.)
- 7:42 am Travel by train from Poroy station (Cusco) to Aguas Calientes (4 hours). Included, (you could choose other itinerary of train to go to Machu Picchu until 21:00 pm, departs from Ollantaytambo).
- 11:35 am. approx. Travel by bus from Aguas Calientes town to the citadel of Machu Picchu (25 minutes). Not included in the first day. Optional: US $ 25 dollars round trip.
- Entrance to Machupicchu: ( First day on your own) Optional: US $ 50 dollars
- Guide, optional for the first day or second day.
- Travel by bus from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes. Not Included.
- Hotel Stay in Aguas Calientes. Included
Very early according to the choice of the train service: Expedition (included in the Tourist Package) or Vistadome (adding 45 dollars), we will go to your hotel in the city of Cusco to transfer you to the Poroy train station (which is 30 minutes from Cusco), where you will board the train to go to the town of Aguas Calientes (altitude 2350 masl), the travel time on both trains is 3 hours and 45 minutes approximately.
The hotel staff, will be waiting for you in Aguas Calientes train station, to transfer you to your hotel. In case you want the tour guide for this day, the guide will wait for you in the train station to take you to the bus station to take the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (30 minutes trip), arriving to the majestic and impressive Inca citadel of Machu Picchu (altitude 2450 masl); you will have a guided tour in Machupicchu of 2 hours approximately, being able to visit: the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Rooms, the Temple of the Three Windows and the Cemeteries .
Finally, you will return on your own to the town of Aguas Calientes where you can have lunch and a walk in the town of Aguas Calientes, visit the museum of Machu Picchu or visit the thermal baths.
Overnight at the selected hotel in Aguas Calientes.
Day 02: Machu Picchu Tour and Climb to Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu Mountain and Return to Cusco:
- Breakfast at the hotel. Included.
- 5:30 am. Climb in a tourist bus to Machu Picchu. Included.
- 7:00 am. Entrance to Machupicchu and View of the sunrise in Machupicchu. Included. (The guide is requested for the first or second day).
- Climb to Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain (3 hours approx ). The entrance ticket included without a guide.
- Travel by bus From Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes. Included
- 15:20 pm In the afternoon return by train to Poroy - Cusco. Included.
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel. Included.
After your breakfast at the hotel at 5:30 am, excellent opportunity to get up early and observe a beautiful sunrise in Machu Picchu. In coordination with the guide, who will visit you a day before the tour at your hotel in Aguas Calientes, you will take the bus that will take you from Aguas Calientes Town to Machupicchu (altitude 2450 masl) (25 minutes approximately), you can observe the sunrise in Machupicchu very early.
Before or after the guided Tour, depending on your tickets schedule You will have time to explore on your own or use your tickets to climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain (Notice that if you want to climb Huaynapicchu mountain, it must be booked at least 3 months in advance because of availability, the entrance times may vary depending on the time of booking). You can visit Huaynapicchu Mountain (from where a spectacular view of the entire valley of Machu Picchu is appreciated) or Machu Picchu Mountain (the mountain that gave its name to Machu Picchu with a unique landscape beauty) the entrance ticket to one of the Mountains will be included and you can do it optionally, any of them will take you 3 hours approximately - round trip. This travel program is ideal for touring Machu Picchu in its entirety and taking pictures with enough time until the time you take it convenient to return by bus to Aguas Calientes so you can have lunch in the same town. In the afternoon you will have to board the train to Poroy or Ollantaytambo.
Our staff will be waiting for you at the train station to transfer you to your hotel in Cusco.
The advantage of this tour is that you can get to know Machupicchu without many people and with much more time available.
End of services.
The cost of the Tourist Package, is expressed in US dollars and is per person, the cost will depend on the category of hotels you choose, we have the best services in hotels from 2 ** to 5 *****, it will also depend on the type of room you request.
|The Cost of the Package in Hotels||DWB (Double)||TPL (Triple)||SWB|
|2 Hotels **||US 389||US 375||US 439|
|3 *** Hotels||US 417||US 399||US 505|
|4 **** Hotels||US 467||US 466||US 593|
|5 ***** Hotels||US 885||US 784||US 1283|
The Tour Includes:
- Transfer from your Hotel in Cusco to the Train Station and from the Train Station to your Hotel in Cusco.
- Train tickets: Cusco (Poroy) - Aguas Calientes - Cusco (Poroy or Ollantaytambo).
- Professional Guide in the language you prefer. (English / Spanish) First day or second day
- Bus tickets Aguas Calientes / Machupicchu / Aguas Calientes. (for the second day)
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu and Huaynapicchu (or Machu Picchu Mountain) for the second day
- 1 Night Hotel in Aguas Calientes.
Does not Include:
- Guide for Huaynapicchu Mountain.
- Entrance tickets to Machupicchu on the first day
- Bus tickets Aguas Calientes / Machupicchu / Aguas Calientes. (for the first day)
We recommend you to bring:
- Comfortable lightweight shoes.
- Waterproof poncho in the rainy season.
- Light clothing.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen and hat to protect from the sun.
- One lightweight backpack or briefcase per person
- Our groups from 3 passengers, can request their special discounts for all our Tour Packages.
- You can request the Vistadome or Panoramic Executive train service, increasing USD 45 US Dollars per person.
- You can request the luxury train service Hiram Bingham Increasing USD 820 Dollars per person.