Make the Tour Machupicchu and Huaynapichu Mountain with a panoramic view of the entire Machu Picchu valley. (
limited availability, check spaces)
Day 01: Cusco, Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu:
- According to your choice of train departure time, Transfer from your Hotel in Cusco to the train station. Included.
- Travel by train from Cusco to Aguas Calientes (4 hours). Included, (you could choose other itinerary of train to go to Machu Picchu until 21:00 pm, departs from Ollantaytambo).
- Travel by bus from Aguas Calientes town to the citadel of Machu Picchu (25 minutes). Not included in the first day. Optional: US $ 25 dollars round trip.
- Entrance to Machupicchu: ( First day on your own) Optional: US $ 50 dollars
- Guide, optional for the first day or second day.
- This day you can visit the Machupicchu butterfly garden, the Mandor Falls or take a bath in the thermal baths of Aguas Calientes town on your own
- Travel by bus from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes. Not Included.
- Hotel Stay in Aguas Calientes. Included.
Very early according to the choice of the train service: Expedition (included in the Tourist Package) or Vistadome (adding 45 dollars), we will go to your hotel in the city of Cusco to transfer you to the train station, where you will board the train to go Aguas Calientes Town (altitude 2350 masl), the travel time on both trains is 4 hours approximately.
The hotel staff, will be waiting for you in Aguas Calientes train station to transfer you to your hotel. In case you want the tour guide for this day, the guide will wait for you in the train station to take you to the bus station to take the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (30 minutes trip), arriving to the majestic and impressive Inca citadel of Machu Picchu (altitude 2450 masl); you will have a guided tour in Machupicchu of 2 hours approximately, being able to visit: the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Rooms, the Temple of the Three Windows and the Cemeteries .
Finally, you will return on your own to the town of Aguas Calientes where you can have lunch and a walk in the town of Aguas Calientes, visit the museum of Machu Picchu or visit the thermal baths.
In Case you want to have a free day, this day you could visit the Machupicchu butterfly garden, the Mandor Falls or take a bath in the thermal baths of Aguas Calientes town on your own.
Overnight at the selected hotel in Aguas Calientes.
Day 02: Machu Picchu Tour and Climb to Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu Mountain and Return to Cusco:
- Breakfast at the hotel. Included.
- Climb in a tourist bus to Machu Picchu. Included.
- Entrance to Machupicchu Included. (The guide is requested for the first or second day).
- Climb to Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain (3 hours approximatelly ). The entrance ticket included without a guide.
- Travel by bus From Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes. Included
- In the afternoon travel by train from Aguas calientes town to Cusco. Included.
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel. Included.
After your breakfast at the hotel in coordination with the guide, who will visit you a day before the tour at your hotel in Aguas Calientes, you will take the bus that will take you from Aguas Calientes Town to Machupicchu (altitude 2450 masl) (25 minutes approximately).
Before or after the guided Tour, depending on your tickets schedule, you will have time to explore on your own or use your tickets to climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain (Notice that if you want to climb Huaynapicchu mountain, it must be booked at least 3 months in advance because of availability, the entrance times may vary depending on the time of booking). You can visit Huaynapicchu Mountain (from where a spectacular view of the entire valley of Machu Picchu is appreciated) or Machu Picchu Mountain (the mountain that gave its name to Machu Picchu with a unique landscape beauty) the entrance ticket to one of the Mountains will be included and you can do it optionally, any of them will take you 3 hours approximately - round trip. This travel program is ideal for touring Machu Picchu in its entirety and taking pictures with enough time until the time you take it convenient to return by bus to Aguas Calientes so you can have lunch in the same town. In the afternoon you will have to board the train to Cusco, at the time of your travel schedule.
Our staff will be waiting for you at the train station to transfer you to your hotel in Cusco.
The advantage of this tour is that you can get to know Machupicchu without many people and with much more time available.
End of services.
The cost of the Tourist Package, is expressed in US dollars and is per person, the cost will depend on the category of hotels you choose, we have the best services in hotels from 2 ** to 5 *****, it will also depend on the type of room you request.
|The Cost of the Package in Hotels||DWB (Double)||TPL (Triple)||SWB|
|2 Hotels **||US 414||US 385||US 475|
|3 *** Hotels||US 444||US 420||US 534|
|4 **** Hotels||US 490||US 470||US 625|
|5 ***** Hotels||US 885||US 784||US 1283|
The Tour Includes:
- Transfer from your Hotel in Cusco to the Train Station and from the Train Station to your Hotel in Cusco.
- Train tickets: Cusco (Poroy) - Aguas Calientes - Cusco (Poroy or Ollantaytambo).
- Professional Guide in the language you prefer. (English / Spanish) First day or second day
- Bus tickets Aguas Calientes / Machupicchu / Aguas Calientes. (for the second day)
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu and Huaynapicchu (or Machu Picchu Mountain) for the second day
- 1 Night Hotel in Aguas Calientes.
Does not Include:
- Guide for Huaynapicchu Mountain.
- Entrance tickets to Machupicchu on the first day
- Bus tickets Aguas Calientes / Machupicchu / Aguas Calientes. (for the first day)
Travel Itinerary from Poroy or San Pedro to Aguas Calientes o Machupicchu Town Train Station:
|TRAIN||DEPARTURE STATION||DEPARTURE||ARRIVAL STATION||ARRIVAL|
|EXPEDITION 33||Poroy (Cusco)||06:40 am||Machu Picchu Town||09:54|
|EXPEDITION 34||San Pedro (Cusco)||06:40 am||Machu Picchu Town||10:52|
|EXPEDITION 31||Poroy (Cusco)||07:35 am||Machu Picchu Town||10:52|
|HIRAM BINGHAM 11||Poroy (Cusco)||09:05 am||Machu Picchu Town||12:24|
|VISTADOME 33||Poroy (Cusco)||06:40 am||Machu Picchu Town||09:54|
|VISTADOME 31||San Pedro (Cusco)||06:40 am||Machu Picchu Town||10:52|
|VISTADOME 203||San Pedro (Cusco)||07:30 am||Machu Picchu Town||12:11|
|VISTADOME 203||Poroy (Cusco)||08:25 am||Machu Picchu Town||12:11|
Travel Itinerary from Aguas Calientes o Machupicchu town to Poroy or San Pedro Town
|TRAIN||DEPARTURE STATION||DEPARTURE||ARRIVAL STATION||ARRIVAL|
|EXPEDITION 32||Machu Picchu Town||16:43||Poroy (Cusco)||20:23|
|EXPEDITION 32||Machu Picchu Town||16:43||San Pedro (Cusco)||21:23|
|EXPEDITION 604||Machu Picchu Town||17:23||Poroy (Cusco)||20:52|
|EXPEDITION 604||Machu Picchu Town||17:23||San Pedro (Cusco)||21:52|
|HIRAM BINGHAM 1||Machu Picchu Town||17:50||Poroy (Cusco)||21:16|
|VISTADOME 34||Machu Picchu Town||15:20||Poroy (Cusco)||19:05|
|VISTADOME 32||Machu Picchu Town||16:43||Poroy (Cusco)||20:23|
|VISTADOME 32||Machu Picchu Town||16:43||San Pedro (Cusco)||21:23|
|VISTADOME 604||Machu Picchu Town||17:23||Poroy (Cusco)||20:52|
We recommend you to bring:
- Comfortable lightweight shoes.
- Waterproof poncho in the rainy season.
- Light clothing.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen and hat to protect from the sun.
- One lightweight backpack or briefcase per person
- Our groups from 3 passengers, can request their special discounts for all our Tour Packages.
- You can request the Vistadome or Panoramic Executive train service, increasing USD 45 US Dollars per person.
- You can request the luxury train service Hiram Bingham Increasing USD 820 Dollars per person.