The inca jungle path to Machupicchu is the best adventure tour which blends bicycle, river rafting, hiking,
Biking and trekking in the forest, the three nights trip ends with a dawn view of the valleys below from Machu Picchu.
The trip ends with a visit to the Inca citadel of Machupicchu. The Sacred path is a cutting edge experience for adventure travelers looking for a little more privacy and authenticity. With more spectacular views
First day: Cusco, Alfamayo and Santa Maria
About 7.00 am. we will pick up the passengers from your hotels to go in the bus until Santa Maria, we will pass by the Abra Malaga (4350 meters above sea level) located 150 km from Cusco City, this is a Good starting day, we will climb enjoying the landscapes of an ecological floor mountain directly to the high jungle we will go from 4350 to 1430 meters above sea level, with a nice weather from the beggining to the end. From the sector of Abra Malaga or Alfamayo we will start the descent in bicycle mostly descending for about 3 hours in bycicles. Once at the meeting point we will do river rafting (Optional).
Accommodation in a familiar lodge, dinner.
Second day. Santa Maria – Santa teresa.
After of a good breakfast, we will start the hiking of 6 hours approximaly between climbs and descents. The interesting thing about this day is the passage of the Inca Road perfectly designed, likewise, an adventure in the middle of the jungle where it is surrounded by green nature full of fruit trees, rushing rivers and exotic animals of the region that makes us feel full of satisfaction. On the way we will have a comforting bath in the thermal waters of Cocalmayo, the entrance is not included, then we will arrive to Santa Teresa (Located 1900 meters above sea level). The accommodation will be in a basic lodge, and you will have dinner included.
Third day: Santa Teresa and Aguas Calientes.
After having breakfast included. This day will be to enjoy the nature, adventure and adrenalin walking towards Machupicchu, the comfort of this day is the nice weather wich is about 25 to 30 degrees Celsius.
This path will be a little different with 5 hours of hiking passing by Hanging bridges used by locals and by oroyas which will make our day very interesting. Finally we will arrive to Machupicchu or Aguas Calientes town. The accommodation will be in a basic hotel. If you want this day you can combine our adventure doing zip line.
Fourth day: Aguas Calientes, Machupicchu and Cusco.
After having breakfast very early, we will walk uphill for 60 minutes to the citadel of Machu Picchu, to be able to see the cloud forest and other natural wonders of the sunrise.
Practically we will have almost all day to visit the archaeological complex; the same guided by a Professional bilingual guide that will make this last day unforgettable in the memory and experience of each one of us.
Then at the indicated time we will take the bus to Aguas Calientes.
In the evening we will take the Return train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo where our staff will be waiting for you to transfer you from the Ollantaytambo train station to the hotel in Cusco, arriving to Cusco at approximately 9:30 pm.
End of the services.
The cost of the Inka Jungle path is US$ 330 DOLLARS PER PERSON
Our service includes:
- Transportation from Cusco to Santa María.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Bicycle equipment.
- First aid kit.
- Accomodation in a Basic lodge in Santa María and Santa Teresa.
- 01 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
- 03 breakfasts, 01 box lunch, 2 lunch and 3 dinners.
- Entrance ticket to the citadel of Machupicchu.
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- Breakfast on the first day and lunch/dinner on the last day.
- Bus tickets to go up and down Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes.
What you should bring:
- Mosquito repellent.
- Additional money for the thermal baths,
- Extra drinks.
- Shorts, long-sleeved polo shirts, Sun hat, sunglasses, sunblock, camera.
- One extra night in Aguas Calientes in a single or double room USD 65 dollars in a 2 stars hotel. (If you want a higher category hotel consult with the agency).
- Additional entrance tickets to Huaynapicchu Mountain on the fourth day: USD 24 per person.
- Additional entrance to Machu Picchu with Huaynapicchu for an additional day: USD 70 Dollars.
- Additional entrance tickets to Machu Picchu for the additional day: USD 52 dollars.
- Roundtrip tickets to go up and down Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes US$ 26 Dollars
Inca Trail Treks and alternative treks to Machu Picchu
- Inca Trail Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N
- Short Inca Trail 2 days 1 night Machu Picchu
- Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu 5 days 4 nights
- Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 4 Days/3 Nights
- Ausangate & Rainbow Mountain Trek 4D/3N
- Trek Ausangate & Sivinacocha 7D/6N
- Choquequirao Trek 4 Days / 3 nights
- Salkantay Trek & Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 7 days y 6 nights
- 6 Days Tour in Cusco: Cusco city tour & Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- 7 Days Tour: Cusco, Sacred Valley of the Incas and Inca Trail to Machu Picchu