Travel Package 11 days Peru Bolivia Uyuni Salt Flats: Knowing the best places, Machu Picchu Tour, Cusco, Puno, Titicaca Lake, La Paz City Tour, Copacabana tour, tour in the Valle de la Luna or Moon Valley, Uyuni Salt Flats Tour
Note: (All our tour packages can be modified according to your requirements).
Day 01: Welcome in the Lima airport, City tour in Lima with visit to the Huaca Pucllana:
- Welcome and pick up from the Lima airport and transfer to your hotel
- Lima City Tour (from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm)
- Hotel stay in Lima.
This day we will be waiting for you at the Lima airport at the time of your flight arrival to give you a warm welcome at the international airport "Jorge Chávez" and transfer you to the Hotel.
In the afternoon we will pick you up from your hotel to start the City tour in "The City of Kings" Lima, on the way we will make a stop in the smallest district of Lima, Barranco where highlights its famous Bridge of Sighs, the Hermitage and the monument to Isabel Granada Larco "Chabuca Granda". We will continue our tour in the tourist transportation to Miraflores where we will see the Park of Love located on the boardwalk from where you can take beautiful photos overlooking the Pacific Ocean, we will have a panoramic view of the Huaca Pucllana which is a Pre-Inca religious temple and administrative center inhabited between the III and VIII centuries A.C, then we will take a walk through the park of the olive trees, which date from the Viceroyalty with an area of 23 hectares.
With a route of 6 km we will arrive to the historical center of Lima where we will appreciate the Palace of Justice, the Walk of the Naval Heroes, the French Palace and colonial buildings such as the Plaza Mayor, the Government Palace, the Archbishop's Palace, the Basilica Cathedral, the Municipal Palace, Plaza San Martín, among others. We will visit the BCR Museum, where you can appreciate a collection of gold from Peru and a selection of ceramics, goldsmiths and textiles from various Pre-Columbian cultures (subject to museum hours and access to the historic center). Following our tour of the Church and Convent of San Francisco, we will visit its impressive subterranean crypts known as Catacombs.
Return to the hotel.
Day 2: Welcome at the Airport and City tour in Cusco.
- Breakfast included.
- Transfer from your hotel to the airport
- Early morning flight from Lima to Cusco.
- Welcome and transfer from the airport in Cusco to your hotel.
- Cusco City Tour: Cathedral, Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara and Tambomachay (from 1:35 pm to 6:45 pm approximately.)
- Hotel stay in Cusco
This day begins with the pick up in your hotel for your flight from Lima to Cusco that you will take at the "Jorge Chávez" airport in the city of Lima with 2 hours in advance of your flight to the "Archaeological Capital of America" Cusco (Altitude 3350 m.a.s.l.), where our staff will be waiting for you at the airport with a sign with your name to transfer you to the selected hotel, where you will be offered a coca leaves tea which is good for the acclimatization of Cusco.
After your lunch, we will pick you up from your hotel at the time indicated by your travel agent, to start and enjoy a guided tour at 1:35 pm where you will be able to know the following tourist attractions of the city of Cusco:
- The Temple of the Sun or Qoricancha: The convent of Santo Domingo in Cusco is the oldest religious building in South America, known as the "Temple of the Sun". Currently you can see the wonderful Inca architecture linked to Spanish architecture which is a sample of our mestizo culture.
- The Cathedral: The Cathedral Basilica of the city of Cusco was built by native Cusco workers and led by the Spaniards. It also has the finest expressions of colonial goldsmithing as well as wood carving and a valuable collection of canvases of the "Escuela Cusqueña" (School of Cusco).
- Saqsayhuaman: It is one of the Inca constructions that most astonishes tourists who, according to new hypotheses, point out that it would have been an important Inca ceremonial center and not a fortress as previously believed. Its construction took more than seven decades and required the strength of about 20,000 men.
- Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, it was an amphitheater where sacrifices were made, it is said that it was an Inca shrine. Its construction is made of stones. There are passages, canals and staircases with engravings that represent the cougar, a very sacred animal for the Incas.
- Puca Pucara: Former tambo guard place along the Inca roads, this archaeological site has: enclosures, interior plazas, baths, aqueducts, watchtowers and an easily recognizable Inca trail in synthesis the urban layout is highly adequate and functional.
- Tambomachay: Through its stairways you can see crystalline waterfalls and, according to what is affirmed here, the liquid element for the Incas, "the water", was worshiped.
Returning to Cusco at 6:45pm.
Day 3: Tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Travel by Train to Machupicchu (Aguas Calientes)
- Breakfast included.
- Tour in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, visiting: The handicraft traditional Market of Pisac, Pisac archaeological site, the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo and Chincheros. (from 8:35 am-7:00pm)
- Lunch Buffet included in the best restaurant in Urubamba “Tunupa”
- Travel by train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes in the Expedition Train (from 7:00 pm to 8:43 pm)
- Transfer from Aguas Calientes station to your Hotel.
- Hotel stay in Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu
The Sacred Valley of the Incas tour begins at 8:40am, but we will come to pick you up at your hotel lobby before the tour starts. In this tour you will visit the town of Pisac. Located 32 km from city of Cusco.
Pisaq is a typical Andean artisan and archaeological town where the famous Handicraft Fairs are held in their typical markets where you can make purchases and enjoy a guided tour in the archaeological sites of the place; continuing with our tour of approximately one hour we will pass through different towns such as: Coya, Lamay, the province of Calca and Yucay appreciating the beauty of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will pass to the town of Urubamba where we will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch in the cozy restaurant “Tunupa”; Later we will go to the town of Ollantaytambo (It is the only Incan city in Peru that is still inhabited) to visit the archaeological complex of the same name ; having been an agricultural, administrative, social, religious and military complex in the Tahuantinsuyo, ending the tour at approximately 4:00 pm, then you will have free time in the town of Ollantaytambo, where you can visit their craft market, their small streets that still keeps the layout of the Inca streets, seeing the water run through its old canals, is like going back in time, ideal for taking pictures or having a coffee in its Main Square.
At the indicated time you must take the Ollantaytambo train leaving at 19:00 p.m. to the town of Aguas Calientes where our staff will be waiting for you to transfer you to the selected hotel.
Day 4: View of the Sunrise and Guided Tour in Machu Picchu with Optional ascent to Huaynapicchu Mountain.
- Breakfast included.
- 5:30 am. Travel by Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 am. View of the sunrise in Machu Picchu.
- 7:00 am. Guided tour in Machu Picchu (2-3 hours approximately)
- 10:00 am. approx. Optional: Huayna Picchu Mountain hike or Machu Picchu Mountain (3 hours, without guide) In case you want to climb Huaynapicchu Mountain, book at least 3 months in advance, check spaces.
- Travel by bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas calientes.
- Lunch in aguas calientes at the Café Inkaterra Restaurant – included.
- Travel by Train from Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes) to Cusco – Poroy or Ollantaytambo in Expedition train service. (The return time may vary depending on availability of spaces, leaving from Aguas Calientes between 03:20 pm to 06:20 pm).
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel.
- Hotel Stay in Cusco.
After your breakfast at the hotel, excellent opportunity to get up early and observe a beautiful sunrise in Machu Picchu, In coordination with your guide, you will take the bus from Aguas Calientes Town to Machu Picchu (altitude 2450 meters above sea level) (approximately 25 minutes). May observe the sunrise in Machu Picchu taking your guided tour at 7:00 am, 3 hours approximately, being able to visit: the Main Square, the circular tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Room, the Temple of the three Windows, and the Cemeteries.
Before or after the guided Tour in Machu Picchu, depending on your tickets schedule, You will have time to explore on your own or use your tickets to climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain (Notice that if you want to climb Huaynapicchu mountain, it must be booked at least 3 months in advance because of availability, the entrance times may vary depending on the time of booking). Besides having the guided tour in Machu Picchu citadel, You can also visit one of the following mountains (without guide): Huaynapicchu Mountain (from where a spectacular view of the entire valley of Machu Picchu is appreciated) or Machu Picchu Mountain (the mountain that gave its name to Machu Picchu with a unique landscape beauty) the entrance ticket to one of the Mountains will be included and you can do it optionally, any of them will take you 3 - 4 hours approximately - round trip.
In the afternoon you will have to board the train to Poroy – Cusco where we will be waiting for you to transfer you to your hotel in Cusco.
The advantage of this tour is that you can get to know Machu Picchu without many people and with much more time available.
Day 05: Guided Trip by Bus from Cusco to Puno.
- Breakfast included.
- Transfer from the hotel in Cusco to the Inca Express bus terminal.
- 6:50 AM. at 5:00 PM - Guided trip by bus from Cusco to Puno - Inka Express.
- Hotel Stay in Puno.
We will pick you up from your hotel at 6:20 am to transfer you to the bus terminal for your trip to Puno (altitude 3818 m.a.s.l.)
Our Comfortable bus is equipped with toilets and is run by three people: a driver, a professional bilingual guide and an attendant. We will make a small visit to the church of Andahuaylillas, the church that dates from the early seventeenth century and It is known as the Sistine of South America for the magnificent paintings it has and for its altar chiseled in gold. After our visit we will keep going 218 km to Raqchi, where the Inca temple of Wiracocha is located.
After visiting Raqchi We will continue our way to Sicuani where we will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch to go after to La Raya, located at 4,335 meters high. Our next destination will be Pucara, where we will visit the Lithic Museum and finally our tour will be through high Andean esplanades under an unreal clarity.
In the city of Puno our staff will be waiting for you to take you to your Hotel.
Day 06: Tour on Lake Titicaca, Floating Islands of Uros and Taquile.
- Breakfast included.
- Tour on Titicaca Lake, visiting the Floating Island of Los Uros and Taquile (from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm)
- Hotel Stay in Puno
We will pick you up at your hotel at 7:00 a.m. approximately to go to the port to start the tour in a boat to the amazing and majestic "Uros Islands", arriving there at 07:20 a.m. approximately.
The Uros: These islands are made of artificial floors, made with totora superimposed and skillfully interwoven. During the trip the guide provides extensive information about the Lake Titicaca, the legends of the Uros, their uses, customs and folklore
Taquile: Arriving at Taquile, we will go to the Plaza de Armas, and then have free time to make purchases.
The Taquile Island presents textile art of an impressive quality comparable only to the looms of the Paracas or Egypt culture and were declared Cultural Patrimony of Humanity. At 12:40 at noon you will taste an exquisite lunch, after all we will be leaving from the Port of Taquile at 2:30 p.m. and arriving to Puno at 5:30 p.m. to then transfer you to your hotel.
Day 07: Trip by bus from Puno to Copacabana and Isla del Sol Tour (South Side)
- Breakfast included
- Transfer from your hotel in Puno to the bus station
- Travel by Bus from Puno to Copacabana. (From 7:00 am to 12:00 pm).
- Tour on Isla del Sol south side
- Hotel stay in Copacabana
Very early, at 6:40 am, we will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the bus station to take the bus to Copacabana, this trip lasts approximately 5 hours, the road will border the Titicaca Lake with an impressive view of the Cordillera Real.
After lunch on your own, we will start the tour on the Isla del Sol (Island of the Sun), about an hour and a half, crossing the Titicaca Lake, visiting the archaeological remains of "Pilkokaina.
The Temple of the Inca which is a religious center, then we will take a short walk through the stairs of Yumani built by our ancestors until we reach the fountain of the eternal youth, in the place the inhabitants are purified by taking a bit of that sacred water, it is believed that this fountain is the source of eternal youth, and we will also enjoy the beauty of that beautiful Inca garden. Finally we will return to Copacabana.
Day 08: Tour in Copacabana and Trip by bus from Copacabana to La Paz:
- Breakfast included
- Tour in Copacabana.
- Transfer from the Hotel to the bus terminal.
- Travel by Bus from Copacabana to La Paz. (From 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm).
- Transfer from the bus station to the hotel.
- 21:00 p.m. Travel by Lie-flat Bus from La Paz to Uyuni (10 hours of travel) (160° bed service, wide armchair, reclining seats with leg supports and arm rests).
NOTE: You can request the flight from La Paz to Uyuni $ 220 per person round trip, recotizable to the date of the request.
After breakfast at the hotel we will visit Copacabana for approximately two hours, we will visit the Sanctuary of the Virgin Morena, the local fair of Copacabana and then we will ascend to the Calvary, where we will appreciate the "Yatiris - Amautas Aymaras and Quechuas" Those who bless and invoke the protection of each family.
Later, after lunch on your own, we will take the bus to La Paz.
After lunch we will take the bus to La Paz.
In the evening we will take the bus to Uyuni.
Day 09: Uyuni Salt Flats Tour
- 7:00 am, arrival in Uyuni and transfer to the breakfast.
- Breakfast in Uyuni on your own.
- 11:00 am, Uyuni Salt Flats Tour in Southern Bolivia
- Tour in the Train Cementery.
- Visit to the town of Colchani.
- Visit to the Salt Hotel
- Tour in the Incahuasi Island
- 21:00 pm, Travel by bus from Uyuni to La Paz (10 hours trip). (160° bed service, wide armchair, reclining seats with leg supports and arm rests).
- You will spend the night in the bus.
At 11:00 am.we will depart for our tour to the largest salt desert, we will take the transportation (Land Cruiser Service- 4x4). The Uyuni desert is one of the most impressive natural wonders in all of South America the Uyuni salt flats contain approximately 12,000 square km of salt, making it the largest salt flat in the world. On the way we will visit the following tourist attractions:
Where you can see very old trains and locomotives from the 1899s, most of the trains circulated with wagons laden with minerals but it lasted very little time, these trains were part of an industrial past, nowadays they have become today a tourist destination.
The population of Colchani.- Located on the shores of the great Salar, is the main entrance to the salt desert, where we will observe the activity of salt extraction in an artisanal way. The villagers will teach us the process of drying, grinding and bagging ready for consumption.
Located in the heart of the Salar, built with blocks of salt, both externally and internally as well as its walls, floors, beds, tables and chairs, all made of salt.
Isla Incahuasi (Isla del Pescado) .- Located in the middle of the salt desert, the Incahuasi Island known as "The Fish Island" populated by numerous giant cacti with heights over 10 meters, from the top you can see the wonderful landscape of the Salar, after our visit to the island we will have lunch and in the afternoon we will return to Uyuni and have free time until the departure time of the bus to La Paz.
Includes: Shared Jeep (Land Cruiser 4x4), lunch, entry to the Salt Flats.
Recommendations. Bring warm clothing, sunglasses, sunscreen, rain poncho in the rainy season. (Rain season: November - March)
Day 10: City tour La Paz and a visit to the Valle de la Luna, or Moon Valley:
- 07:00 am. Transfer from the bus terminal to the hotel.
- Free morning.
- PM: City tour La Paz and tour in the Valle de la Luna or Moon Valley.
- Overnight stay in a Hotel in La Paz.
After Lunch we will pick you up at your hotel in La Paz at 2:30 p.m, to start the City Tour, on this tour you will get to know this wonderful city, where we will appreciate the cultural, historical, architectural and natural wealth. Start the tour of La Paz with a visit to Plaza Murillo.
Visiting La Plaza Murillo, the Cathedral, the Government Palace, the Church of San Francisco, the replica of the semi-underground Tiawanaku temple, the Quilli Quilli viewpoint, the Gold or Costumbrista museum, the witches market where local people buy products necessary for ritual ceremonies such as the Ch'alla and the offerings to the Pachamama (mother earth) after our visit to the urban center, we will visit the Valley of the Moon passing through the residential neighborhoods of the southern part of this city, later we will have free time until the time of transfer to the hotel.
Day 11: Transfer from your Hotel to the international airport
- Breakfast included at the Hotel.
- Transfer from the Hotel to La Paz airport.
- You can request your flight from La Paz to Cusco or Lima for an additional cost of USD 230 per person.
- You can request the Bus from La Paz to Cusco (12 hours trip). Additional USD 50 dollars.
END OF TOUR.
The cost of the tour package is expressed in U.S. dollars and is per person, the cost will depend on the category of hotels you choose, we have the best service in hotels from 2 ** to 5 *****, also depends on the type of room you require.
|Hotels 2**||US$ 1920||US$ 1860||US$ 2330|
|Hotels 3***||US$ 2030||US$ 2040||US$ 2630|
|Hotels 4****||US$ 2400||US$ 2400||US$ 3450|
|Hotels 5*****||US$ 3880||US$ 3310||US$ 6120|
The Tour package includes:
- Flight tickets from Lima to Cusco
- Transfers to hotels, airports, train stations, bus terminals and attractions mentioned in the tour package.
- Machu Picchu Tour.
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour.
- City Tour Cusco.
- Travel by turistic bus from Cusco to Puno. Includes buffet lunch
- Titicaca Lake Tour, Uros Islands and Taquile.
- Uyuni Salt Flats Tour
- City Tour Lima
- City tour La Paz
- Tour Copacabana
- Tour in the Salt flats of Uyuni.
- Tour in the Isla del Sol
- All transportation for the tours.
- Round trip Train ticket round Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) - Poroy (Cusco)
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance tickets to all attractions to visit.
- 1 lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.Restaurant Tunupa.
- 1 Lunch a la carte in Aguas Calientes, Inkaterra Cafe.
- 1 Lunch Included in the tour from Cusco to Puno
- 1 Lunch on the Titicaca Lake Tour
- 1 Night Hotel Stay in Lima.
- 2 Nights Hotel Stay in Cusco.
- 1 Night Hotel Stay in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
- 2 Nights Hotel Stay in Puno.
- 1 Night Hotel Stay in Copacabana.
- 1 Night Hotel Stay in La Paz
- 8 buffet breakfasts in the hotels.
- Assistance and guidance daily by our professional staff.
- Meals: Lunch and Dinner not described in the Tourist Package.
- International flights.