4 Days: Lima City Tour, Cusco City Tour and Tour in Machupicchu - Machu Picchu Travel
Note: (All our tour packages can be modified according to your requirements).
Day 01: Welcome in the airport from Lima, City tour in Lima with visit to the Huaca Pucllana:
- Welcome and pick you up from Lima airport and transfer to your hotel
- Lima City Tour (from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm)
- Hotel stay in Lima.
This day we will be waiting in the airport of the Lima City, known as “The City of Kings”, to the hour of arrive of your flight for give it a warm welcome in the Jorge Chavez International Airport and carry it the hotel.
In the afternoon pick up of your hotel for give start to the City Tour Lima, in the journey we will do a stop in the small districts from Lima, Barranco where highlights your famous bridge of sighs, the Ermita and the monument to Isabel Granada Larco “Chabuca Granda”. Continue our journey in the tourist transport with destiny to Miraflores where meet The Love Park, located in the pier, since where can take beautiful photos with view of the Pacific Ocean, have a panoramic view of de Huaca Pucllana, church Pre Inca religious center and administrative inhabited between III and VIII century d.c. later give a walk for the Olivos park, that dating since the Virreinato with an área of 23 hectares with 6 kilometers of haul arrive to door of the historic center of Lima where Will appreciate The Justice Palace, the walk of the naval heros, the french palace and colonial buildings such how the Main Square, the Government Palace, the Arzobispal Palace, the Cathedral Basilica, the City Hall, the square San Martin, between others. We Will visit BCR Museum, where can appreciate a collection of gold from Peru and a collection of ceramics, Goldsmith and textiles of differents pre-Columbian cultures. (subject to museum Schedule and Access to the historic center)
Following our tour of the Church and convento of San Francisco, we Will visit the inpressive underground Crypts knows as catacombs.
Day 2: Welcome at the Airport and City tour in Cusco.
- Breakfast included.
- Transfer from your hotel to the airport
- Early morning flight from Lima to Cusco. Not Included
- Welcome and transfer from the airport in Cusco to your hotel.
- Cusco City Tour: Cathedral, Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara and Tambomachay (from 1:35 pm to 6:45 pm approximately.)
- Hotel stay in Cusco
This day we will pick you up at your hotel and brings you to Jorge Chavez international airport from Lima to take the flight from Lima to Cusco, “Archaeological capital of America” (elevation 3350 meters on sea level), where you will be received at the airport by our staff with a sign with your name for transfer to your hotel, here we will be offered you coca leaf tea for the acclimatization of the place.
After lunch, we will pick you up from your hotel to start and enjoy a guided Cusco tour at 1:35 pm where you can see the following tourist attractions: The temple of the sun or Qorincancha, the cathedral of the Cusco, Sacsayhuaman - Amazing demonstration of Inca architecture, Qenqo – Temple of Mother earth, Pukapukara – watch tower, used for the military and Tambomachay – the water temple of the Incas.
Returning to Cusco at 6:45pm.
Day 3: Machu Picchu Tour full day
- Breakfast included.
- Transfer from your hotel in Cusco to Poroy train station (25 minutes from Cusco).
- Travel by Train from Poroy – Cusco to Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu in Expedition train service (from 6:40 am to 9:54 am).
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Tour to Machu Picchu with guide included.
- Bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Lunch in Aguas calientes at the Café Inkaterra Restaurant – included
- Travel by train from Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo in Expedition train service (from 16:22pm to 18:00 p.m.)
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel.
- Hotel Stay in Cusco
Very early according to the choice of train service: Expedition or Vistadome Train, we will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco to take you to the Poroy train station (25 minutes from Cusco), where you will take the train to Aguas Calientes town (2350 m altitude), the travel time by both trains is approximately 3 hours 45 minutes, the Expedition train leaves at 6:40 am and the Vistadome train leaves to 7:35 am from Poroy to Aguas Calientes town.
Our professional tourist guide will be waiting for you at the Aguas Calientes train station, who will drive you to the bus station to take the bus from Aguas Calientes to the majestic and impressive Inca citadel of Machu Picchu (altitude 2450 m) (25 minutes); arriving in Machu Picchu, start the guided tour of 3 hours approximattely visiting the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, The Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries. Finally you will have free time to explore Machupicchu on your own, take pictures, and take the bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes tawn, have lunch. Your train will depart Aguas Calientes at 4:22 p.m and you will arrive to Ollantaytambo around 6:00 p.m where our staff will be waiting for you with a sign with your name to transfer you to your hotel. Your will arriving at Cusco at 8:20 pm approximately.
Day 4: Transfer from your hotel to the airport.
- Breakfast included.
- Transfer from your hotel in Cusco to the airport.
- Flight from Cusco to Lima: Not Included.
After your breakfast we will transfer you back to the airport for your flight to Lima
END OF TOUR.
The cost of the Tourist Package, is expressed in US dollars and is per person, the cost will depend on the hotels accommodation that you choose, we work with hotels from 2 ** to 5 ***** stars, it will also depend of the room accommodation required: simple (1 person), double (2 people) and triple (3 people). You can request the list of hotels with which we work for your choice.
|Hoteles 2**||US 629||US 599||US 755|
|Hoteles 3***||US 669||US 649||US 855|
|Hoteles 4****||US 799||US 779||US 1153|
|Hoteles 5*****||US 1099||US 999||US 1755|
The tour package includes:
- Transfers to hotels, airports, train stations
- All entrance tickets to all tourist attractions to visit.
- All transport for tours.
- Professional guide in tourism.
- Tour to Machu Picchu with Expedition train.
- City Tour in Cusco.
- City tour in Lima
- 2 Hotel Stay in Cusco
- 1 Hotel Stay in Lima
- Assistance and daily guidance by our professional staff in Tourism.
- All taxes of Law.
- The tours are in group service.
- Meals: Lunch and Dinner not described in the Tourist Package.
- International flights.
- Domestical Flights