Full Day Tour in the city of Ica, Huacachina Oasis, Sand Buggies Ride and Sandboarding.
- 07:30 Trip by Bus Cruz del Sur from Lima to Ica (2nd floor)
- 11:30 approx. arrival in Ica.
- Excursion through the city of Ica, we will visit the Plaza de Armas, Regional Museum, winery and Huacachina Oasis.
- In the afternoon; Walk in sand Buggies and sandboarding in Huacachina (1 hour)
- Return to Ica, Free time, at the indicated time, transfer to the bus station.
- 20:00 pm Trip by bus Cruz del Sur from Ica to Lima (2nd floor)
- 23:55 Arrival in Lima.
At 07:30 a.m. You will take the bus from Lima to Ica in Cruz del Sur (Imperial service). At the time of your arrival, our staff will be waiting for you in the city of Ica to start the tour:
Winery Lovera Pérez, where we will learn about the traditional process for the elaboration of the pisco made in Ica, cachina and wine, of course we will also taste their products.
Wine Cellar and Restaurant "El Catador": The most touristic winery in Ica, we will visit its facilities to taste its wines, piscos, cachinas and to know the elements that are used for the elaboration of Piscos and Wines in an artisanal way.
Then we will have time to go for lunch around the area. You can visit the Plaza de Armas of Ica, go shopping for typical Ica sweets such as tejas, chocotejas, paciencias, revoluciones, besitos, etc. Ruins of the temple of Luren and Alameda de Luren, Visit the Town of Cachiche: Known as the land of the witches, where you will see the Plazuela de las Brujas, the Monument to the Witch of Cachiche, the Palmero of the 7 Heads and the Esoteric Center.
Once in the Oasis of Huacachina, we will enjoy an impressive landscape where we will find the Huacachina Lagoon surrounded by immense dunes, a natural oasis in the middle of the desert and surrounded by beautiful palm trees.
Our tour begins on the shores of the Huacachina lagoon, from this point we will drive our tubular sand buggies towards the west, towards the desert, where a great variety of dunes are found. Here we will ride our buggy or sand cart crossing a large part of the desert going up and down the dunes. The desert of Ica in Huacachina offers some of the most beautiful desert landscapes of South America, with whimsical formations of sand formed by the wind, and with a beautiful view of our Peruvian Andes in the eastern part. Our professional driver will make different stops so that our customers can appreciate the landscape and take pictures. Then we will drive our vehicle to the top of a large dune where our instructor guide will show you how to practice the sport of sandboarding. Once at the top you will enjoy this sport safely and take many photos. Finally, we will return to the Huacachina lagoon.
At 19:00 p.m. we will take you to the bus station for your bus leaving at 20.00 p.m. to Lima.
Cost of the tour per person $ 110 US Dollars
The program includes:
- Trip by Cruz del Sur Cruise Service Bus from Lima to Ica and from Ica to Lima, second floor.
- City Tour Ica, Dune Buggies ride and Sandboarding in Huacachina.
- Transportation according to the itinerary.
- Guided Tour in English or Spanish.
Does not Include: