2 days Sacred Valley of the Incas: Pisaq and Machu Picchu Tour with Huayna Picchu Mountain Optional
Day 1: Tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Travel by Train to Machupicchu (Aguas Calientes)
- 8:00 am, Pick up from your hotel.
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour, visiting: traditional Indian market of Pisac, ruin of Pisac and Ollantaytambo (from 8:40 am-7:30pm)
- Lunch Buffet included in the best restaurant in Urubamba “Tunupa”
- Train by train from Ollantaytambo to aguas calientes Expedition Train (from 7:00 pm to 8:43 pm)
- Transfer from Aguas Calientes station to your Hotel.
- Hotel stay in Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu.
The Sacred Valley of the Incas tour begin at 8:40am, but we will come to pick you up meet at your hotel lobby before the start tour. In this tour you will visit the town fo Pisac. Located 32 km from city of Cusco.
Pisac being a typical Andean artisan and archaeological town where the famous Handicraft Fairs are held in their typical markets where you can make purchases and enjoy a guided tour in the archaeological sites of the place; continuing with our tour of approximately one hour we will pass through different towns such as: Coya, Lamay, the province of Calca, Yucay appreciating the beauty of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will pass to the town of Urubamba where we will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch in the cozy restaurant “Tunupa”; Later we will go to the town of Ollantaytambo (It is the only incan city in Peru that is still inhabited) to visit the archaeological complex of the same name ; having been a: agricultural, administrative, social, religious and military complex in the Tahuantinsuyo, ending the tour at approximately 4:00 pm, then you will have free time in the town of Ollantaytambo, where you can visit their craft market, their small streets that still keeps the layout of the Inca streets, seeing the water run through its old canals, is like going back in time, ideal for taking pictures or having a coffee in its Main Square.
At the indicated time you must take the Ollantaytambo train leaving at 19:00 p.m. to the town of Aguas Calientes where our staff will be waiting to transfer you to the selected hotel.
Day 2: View of the Sunrise and Guided Tour in Machu Picchu and Optional: Huaynapicchu Mountain.
- Breakfast included.
- 5:30 am. Travel by Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 am. View of the sunrise in Machu Picchu.
- 7:00 am. Guided tour in Machu Picchu (3 hour approximately)
- 10:00 am. Optional: Huayna Picchu Mountain hike or Machu Picchu Mountain (3 hour, without guide) book 3 months in advance, check spaces.
- Travel by bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas calientes.
- Travel by Train from Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes to Cusco – Poroy in Expedition train service (from 15:20 to 19:05 p.m.)
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel.
- Hotel Stay in Cusco
After your breakfast at the hotel, excellent opportunity to get up early and observe a beautiful sunrise in Machu Picchu, In coordination with your guide, you will take the bus from Aguas Calientes Town to Machu Picchu (altitude 2450 meters on sea level) (approximately 25 minutes). May observe the sunrise in Machu Picchu takin your guided tour at 7:00 am, 3 hours approximately, being able to visit: the Main Square, the circular tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Room, the Temple of the three Windows, and the Cemeteries. After the tour, you will have time to explore on your own or use your tickets to climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain: Between 9:00 am. and 10:00 am you will visit Huaynapicchu Mountain (from where a spectacular view of the entire valley of Machu Picchu is appreciated), the income is included and you can do it optionally, it will take you 3 approximately round trip.
In the afternoon you will have to board the train to Poroy – Cusco where we will be waiting for you to transfer you to your hotel in Cusco.
The advantage of this tour is that you can get to know Machu Picchu without many people and with much more time available.
END OF TOUR.
The cost of the tour package, expressed in U.S. dollars and is per person, the cost will depend on the category of hotels you choose, we have the best service in hotels 2 ** 5 *****, also depend on the type of room you require.
In the lower part, we detail a list of the hotels we work with so you can choose according to the category of your choice.
|Hotels 2**||US$ 473||US$ 450||US$ 498|
|Hotels 3***||US$ 515||US$ 489||US$ 569|
|Hotels 4****||US$ 630||US$ 609||US$ 899|
|Hotels 5*****||US$ 773||US$ 750||US$ 1050|
- Our groups from 3 passengers can order their special discounts for all our Packages.
- Our Peruvian tourists who have the valid ID, have a special discount of $ 20 per person.
- You can request Executive train service or Panoramic vistadome Increasing $ 45 U.S. Dollars per person.
- You can request service Hiram Bingham luxury train Increasing USD 564 dollars per person.
The Tour includes:
- All transfers from your hotel to the stations and tourist attractions to visit.
- Tour to Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- All transportation for the tours.
- Entrance tickets included to Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley.
- Train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Machupicchu and Machu Picchu to Poroy.
- Transfer from Poroy station to your hotel in Cusco.
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tour guide in English or Spanish language.
- Entrance to all attractions to visit Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley.
- Transfers in every office.
- 1 Hotel Stay in Aguas Calientes. - Machu icchu Town.
- 1 Breakfast buffet at the hotel, 1 lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
We recommended to bring:
- Use light shoes.
- Waterproof poncho during the rainy season.
- light clothing
- Insect repellent
- Sunscreen and hat for sun protection.
- A light backpack per person
- Camera or camcorder and films.