2 day Tour visiting Ballestas Islands, Paracas National Reserve and flight over the Nasca Lines.
Day 1: Travel from Lima to Nasca and flight over the Nasca Lines
- 3:45 am. Travel by bus from Lima to Nasca, with Cruz del Sur Bus Company.
- 12:20 a.m. Pick up from the bus station to the start of the Nasca aerodrome.
We will pick you up from your hotel at the indicated time to take you to the Nasca aerodrome to start the flight over the Nasca Lines for about 35 minutes.
From the Aerodrome of Nazca, we will board a small plane that takes us to the mysterious Nasca Lines where 12 figures will be traversed: the whale, trapezoids, the monkey, the dog, the condor, the spider, the hummingbird, the alcatraz, the parrot, hands, the tree, and the most mysterious The astronaut. In huge dimensions that reach from 15 to 300 meters each one with a depth of 30 cm approximately . The fly lasts approximately 30 - 35 minutes.
According to Dr Maria Reiche who has studied the Lines for many years, The Nazca lines are the Biggest Astronomic Calendar of the world.
Time for lunch and personal activities (Lunch on your own).
- At the indicated time transfer to the bus station for your trip to Paracas
- 16:30 Bus from Nazca to Paracas, with Cruz del Sur Bus company.
- 19:30 Arrival to Paracas and transfer to your Hotel
- Hotel Night in Paracas
Day 2: Tour Ballestas Islands and Paracas National Reserve.
- 7:30 am, Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the port of Paracas.
- 08:00 a.m. Maritime tour to the Ballestas Islands, Geoglyph "El Candelabro"
In the tour of the Ballestas Islands, we will visit the different islands for two hours, during this tour you can appreciate the figure of the Candelabro or the candlestick, a gigantic figure engraved in the desert of the Paracas Peninsula. In the Ballestas Islands you can see very fabulous marine fauna, such as large colonies of sea lions on the beaches and rocks as well as seals. It is also possible to see groups of Humboldt penguins in small caves, as well as a wide variety of shorebirds such as cormorants, boobies, pelicans, seagulls, and tendrils. Additionally you will appreciate rock formations and the beauty of the Pacific Ocean great for artistic photos.
- 10:00 am Return to Paracas - Time for refreshment.
- 11:00 am. Start of the Tour to the Paracas National Reserve.
We will take a tour of the Paracas Peninsula, observing the colorful reddish, yellow desert, formations made by the winds and visiting, its beautiful beaches, such as Yumaque beach, Red beach and Lagunillas beach, on this beach you will have free time so you can have lunch, not included. There are restaurants facing the beach or hiking around the beach, before the end of the tour you will know the Paracas Viewpoint from where you get a great view of the Bay and the rock formation known as La Catedral. The Paracas Reserve has one of the largest marine reserves in Peru, housing more than 200 types of birds and a large number of marine species. We will return to El Chaco dock in Paracas at approximately 3:00 p.m.
- 16:10 pm, Bus from Paracas to Lima with the company Cruz del Sur.
The prices are per person according to the Hotel Category
|Hotels||Double Room||Triple Room||Single Room|
|Hotel 2**||US$ 320 Dollars||US$ 310 Dollars||US$ 360 Dollars|
|Hotel 3***||US$ 335 Dollars||US$ 320 Dollars||US$ 390 Dollars|
|Hotel 4****||US$ 380 Dollars||US$ 365 Dollars||US$ 455 Dollars|
The program Includes:
- Cruz del Sur bus tickets Lima / Naca – Nasca / Paracas – Paracas / Lima.
- 1 Night stay in a Hotel in Paracas (1 Breakfast Included).
- Tour in the Ballestas Islands, Geoglyph "El Candelabro".
- Tour Paracas National Reserve.
- Flight over the Nazca Lines.
- Professional bilingual Guide (Regular service).
- Entrance tickets
Does not Include: