Cusco City Tour, Machu Picchu tour by Expedition or Vistadome Train.
Note: (All our tour packages can be modified according to your requirements).
Day 1: Welcome at the Airport and City tour in Cusco.
- Welcome and transfer from the airport in Cusco to your hotel.
- Cusco City Tour: Cathedral, Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara and Tambomachay (from 1:35 pm to 6:45 pm approximately.)
- Hotel stay in Cusco
This day we will pick you up from the airport in Cusco “Archaeological capital of America” (elevation 3350meters above sea level), with a sign with your name for transfer you to your hotel, here we will offer you coca leaves tea for the acclimatization of the place.
After lunch, we will pick you up from your hotel to start and enjoy a guided tour in Cusco at 1:35 pm where you will see the following tourist attractions: La Catedral del Cusco, Sun Temple or Qoricancha, Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo and Puca Pucara
We will be returning to Cusco at 6:45pm.
Day 2: Machu Picchu Tour full day
- Breakfast included in your hotel.
- Transfer from your hotel in Cusco to Poroy train station (25 minutes from Cusco).
- Travel by Train from Poroy – Cusco to Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu in Expedition train service.
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Tour in Machu Picchu with Professional guide included.
- Bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Travel by train from Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes to Cusco in Expedition train service
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel.
- Hotel Stay in Cusco
Very early according to the choice of train service: Expedition or Vistadome Train, we will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco to take you to the train station, where you will take the train to Aguas Calientes town (2350 m altitude), the travel time by both trains is approximately 4 hours, the Expedition train leaves at 6:40 am and the Vistadome train leaves to 7:35 am from Poroy to Aguas Calientes town.
Our professional tourist guide will be waiting for you at the Aguas Calientes train station, who will take you to the bus terminal to take the bus from Aguas Calientes to the majestic and impressive Inca citadel of Machu Picchu (altitude 2450 m) (25 minutes); arriving in Machu Picchu starts the guided tour of 2 hours approximately visiting the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, The Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries. Finally you will have free time to explore Machupicchu on your own, take pictures, and take the bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes town where you will have lunch on your own.
according to the departure time of your train, you must go to the train station 20 minutes in advance. Arriving to Cusco, our staff will be waiting for you with a sign with your name to transfer you to your hotel in Cusco.
Day 3: Transfer from your hotel to the airport.
- Breakfast included in your hotel.
- Transfer from your hotel in Cusco to the airport.
After your breakfast we will transfer you from your hotel to the airport for your flight to Lima.
END OF THE TOUR.
The cost of the Tourist Package, is expressed in US dollars and is per person, the cost will depend on the hotels accommodation you choose, we work with hotels from 2 ** to 5 ***** stars, it will also depend on the room accommodation required: simple (1 person), double (2 people) and triple (3 people).
|Hoteles 2**||US 447||US 427||US 534|
|Hoteles 3***||US 482||US 465||US 628|
|Hoteles 4****||US 582||US 562||US 829|
|Hoteles 5*****||US 824||US 804||US 1313|
The tour package includes:
- All transfers to hotels, airports, train stations
- All entrance tickets to all tourist attractions to visit.
- All transportation for tours.
- Professional Bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- Tour to Machu Picchu with Expedition train.
- City Tour in Cusco.
- 2 Nights Hotel Stay in Cusco
- Assistance and daily guidance by our professional staff in Tourism.
- All taxes of Law.
- The tours are in group service.
- Meals: Lunch and Dinner not described in the Tourist Package.
- International flights.
- Domestic Flights.