Full day tour in the Ballestas Islands, Ica, Huacachina Sandboarding and dune Buggy
- 03:45 Trip by Bus with Cruz del Sur company: Lima to Paracas ( Bus equipped with reclining seats, air conditioning, care on board and chemical bath, 2nd floor)
- 07:45 Arrival in Paracas and assistance at your arrival.
- 08:00 a.m. Maritime tour to the Ballestas Islands, Geoglyph "El Candelabro"
In the tour of the Ballestas Islands, we will visit the different islands for two hours, during this tour you can appreciate the figure of the Candelabro or the candlestick, a gigantic figure engraved in the desert of the Paracas Peninsula. In the Ballestas Islands you can see very fabulous marine fauna, such as large colonies of sea lions on the beaches and rocks as well as seals. It is also possible to see groups of Humboldt penguins in small caves, as well as a wide variety of shorebirds such as cormorants, boobies, pelicans, seagulls, and tendrils. Additionally you will appreciate rock formations and the beauty of the Pacific Ocean great for artistic photos.
- 10:00 am Return to Paracas - Transfer to the Bus station.
- Travel by bus from Paracas to Ica.
- 12:20 a.m. Pick up from the bus station to the start of the tour in Ica.
- 1:00 pm start to our tour, meeting point in the city of Ica and we will make the tour Ica and Campiñas + Buggies ride in the desert of Huacachina. During the tour we will see and visit:
Wine cellar and Restaurant "El Catador": The most tourist winery in Ica, we will visit its facilities to taste its wines, pisco, cachinas and know the elements that are used for the elaboration of Piscos and Wines in an artisanal way, they will also have time to have lunch, does not include lunch, here you will find typical Ica food.
Then, we will visit the main square of Ica: Ruins of the temple of Luren and Luren Walk.
Huacachina Oasis: we will enjoy an impressive landscape where we will find the Huacachina Lagoon surrounded by immense dunes, a natural oasis in the middle of the desert and surrounded by beautiful palm trees.
To end our full day in the Huacachina we will make an exciting and fun ride in Buggys or sandcars in the desert of Huacachina, where the practice of Sandboarding is included crossing much of the desert going up and down the dunes; The Ica desert in Huacachina offers one of the most beautiful desert landscapes in South America, with whimsical formations of sand formed by the wind, and with a beautiful view of our Peruvian Andes in the eastern part. Our professional driver will make stops so they can appreciate the landscape, so that they can take pictures. Then we will drive our vehicle to the top of a large dune where our instructor guide will show you how to practice the sport of sandboarding. Finally we will return to the Huacachina lagoon and if the weather conditions are favorable we will enjoy watching the sunset in the desert (sunset).
The tour ends in Ica at approximately 6:30 pm.
- Approximately 6:30 pm. Transfer to the bus station.
- 7:00 pm Trip from Ica to Lima.
END OF THE TOUR.
The program includes:
- Tour in Ica, wine cellars, ride in a dune buggy and Sandboarding in Huacachina.
- Tour in the Ballestas Islands.
- Transportation from Paracas to Ica.
- Bilingual Guide (English/Spanish)
- Bus from Lima to Paracas and from Ica to Lima.
Does not Include:
Tour Ica, Huacachina, Paracas and Ballestas Islands
|Cost of the tour per person||US$: 175|