Full day tour in the Ballestas Islands, Ica, Huacachina Sandboarding and dune Buggy
- 03:45 Trip by Bus with Cruz del Sur company: Lima to Paracas ( Bus equipped with reclining seats, air conditioning, care on board and chemical bath, 2nd floor)
- 07:45 Arrival in Paracas and assistance at your arrival.
- 08:00 Maritime Excursion to the Ballestas Islands and panoramic view of the Candelabro, observation of sea lions.
- Lunch on your own.
- Trip to Ica and start of the tour in Ica:
- Excursion through the city of Ica, we will visit the Plaza de Armas, wine cellar and Laguna de Huacachina.
- In the afternoon; ride in the dune Buggies and sandboarding in Huacachina (1 hour).
- Return to Ica, free time in Ica and transfer to the bus station at the indicated time.
- 8:00 p.m. Trip by Bus ¨Cruz del Sur¨ from Ica to Lima (2nd floor)
- 12:00 a.m. Arrival to Lima.
03:45 a.m. You will leave by bus from Lima to Paracas in the transport company of Cruz del Sur. Our staff will be waiting for you at the bus terminal for the transfer to the pier where the boat trip to the Ballestas Islands begins. Throughout 2 hours you will be able to appreciate the figure of the Candelabro, a giant figure engraved in the desert of the Paracas Peninsula. We will continue to the Ballestas Islands where we will observe several birds such as Pelicans, cormorants, many sea lions and Humboldt penguins.
After the tour you will have free time to have lunch on your own to finally start the tour:
- Bodega Lazo (Bodega Museum), where we will learn about the traditional process for the elaboration of wines, cachina and pisco from Ica, of course we will also taste its products.
- Wine Cellar and Restaurant "El Catador": The most touristic winery in Ica, we will visit its facilities to taste its wines, piscos, cachinas and to know the elements that are used for the elaboration of Piscos and Wines in an artisanal way.
- Visit to the main square of Ica, where tourists can shop for typical Ica sweets such as tejas, chocotejas, paciencias, revoluciones, besitos, etc.
- Oasis of Huacachina, we will enjoy an impressive landscape where we will find the Huacachina Lagoon surrounded by immense dunes, a natural oasis in the middle of the desert and surrounded by beautiful palm trees.
Our tour begins on the shores of the Huacachina lagoon, from this point we will drive our tubular buggies towards the west, towards the desert, where a great variety of dunes are found. Here we will walk with our dune buggies or sand carts crossing a large part of the desert going up and down the dunes. The desert of Ica in Huacachina offers some of the most beautiful desert landscapes of South America, with whimsical formations of sand formed by the wind, and with a beautiful view of our Peruvian Andes in the eastern part. Our professional driver will make different stops so that our passengers can appreciate the landscape and take pictures. Then we will drive our vehicle to the top of a large dune where our instructor guide will show you how to practice the sport of sandboarding. Once at the top our customers can enjoy this sport safely, and they can also take many photos. Finally we will return to the Huacachina lagoon.
At 19:00 p.m. We will take you to the bus station for your bus leaving at 20.00 p.m. to Lima.
The program includes:
- Tour in Ica, wine cellars, ride in a dune buggy and Sandboarding in Huacachina.
- Tour in the Ballestas Islands.
- Transportation from Paracas to Ica.
- Bilingual Guide (English/Spanish)
- Bus from Lima to Paracas and from Ica to Lima.
Does not Include:
Tour Ica, Huacachina, Paracas and Ballestas Islands
|Cost of the tour per person||US$: 145|