Travel Package 09 days Peru Bolivia : Machu Picchu Tour, Cusco, Puno, Titicaca Lake, La Paz City Tour, Copacabana tour, tour in the Valle de la Luna or Moon Valley, Uyuni Salt Flats Tour
Note: (All our tour packages can be modified according to your requirements).
Day 1: Welcome at the Airport and City tour in Cusco.
- Welcome and transfer from the airport in Cusco to your hotel.
- Cusco City Tour: Cathedral, Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara and Tambomachay (from 1:00 pm to 6:20 pm approximately.)
- Hotel stay in Cusco
This day we will pick you up from the airport in Cusco “Archaeological capital of America” (elevation 3350 meters above sea level), with a sign with your name to transfer you to your hotel, here we will offer you coca leaf tea for the acclimatization of the place.
After lunch, we will pick you up from your hotel to start and enjoy a guided tour in Cusco at 1:00 pm where you will see the following tourist attractions: La Catedral del Cusco, Sun Temple or Qoricancha, Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo and Puca Pucara
We will be returning to Cusco at 6:20pm.
Day 2: Tour in the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Travel by Train to Machupicchu (Aguas Calientes)
- Breakfast included.
- Tour in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, visiting: The handicraft traditional Market of Pisac, Pisac archaeological site, the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo and Chincheros. (from 8:35 am-7:00pm)
- Lunch Buffet included in the best restaurant in Urubamba “Tunupa”
- Travel by train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes in the Expedition Train (from 7:00 pm to 8:43 pm)
- Transfer from Aguas Calientes station to your Hotel.
- Hotel stay in Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu
The Sacred Valley of the Incas tour begins at 8:40am, but we will come to pick you up at your hotel lobby before the tour starts. In this tour you will visit the town of Pisac. Located 32 km from city of Cusco.
Pisaq is a typical Andean artisan and archaeological town where the famous Handicraft Fairs are held in their typical markets where you can make purchases and enjoy a guided tour in the archaeological sites of the place; continuing with our tour of approximately one hour we will pass through different towns such as: Coya, Lamay, the province of Calca and Yucay appreciating the beauty of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will pass to the town of Urubamba where we will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch in the cozy restaurant “Tunupa”; Later we will go to the town of Ollantaytambo (It is the only Incan city in Peru that is still inhabited) to visit the archaeological complex of the same name ; having been an agricultural, administrative, social, religious and military complex in the Tahuantinsuyo, ending the tour at approximately 4:00 pm, then you will have free time in the town of Ollantaytambo, where you can visit their craft market, their small streets that still keeps the layout of the Inca streets, seeing the water run through its old canals, is like going back in time, ideal for taking pictures or having a coffee in its Main Square.
At the indicated time you must take the Ollantaytambo train leaving at 19:00 p.m. to the town of Aguas Calientes where our staff will be waiting for you to transfer you to the selected hotel.
Day 3: View of the Sunrise and Guided Tour in Machu Picchu with optional ascent to Huaynapicchu Mountain.
- Breakfast included.
- 5:30 am. Travel by Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 am. View of the sunrise in Machu Picchu.
- 7:00 am. Guided tour in Machu Picchu (2-3 hours approximately)
- 10:00 am. approx. Optional: Huayna Picchu Mountain hike or Machu Picchu Mountain (3 hours, without guide) In case you want to climb Huaynapicchu Mountain, book at least 3 months in advance, check spaces. Not Included
- Travel by bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas calientes.
- Travel by Train from Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes to Cusco – Poroy in Expedition train service (from 15:20 to 19:05 p.m.)
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel.
- Transfer from your hotel to the bus station.
- 10: 00 pm, Travel by bus from Cusco to Puno. (You will spend the night in the Bus)
After your breakfast at the hotel, excellent opportunity to get up early and observe a beautiful sunrise in Machu Picchu, In coordination with your guide, you will take the bus from Aguas Calientes Town to Machu Picchu (altitude 2450 meters above tour at 7:00 am, 3 hours approximately, being able to visit: the Main Square, the circular tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Room, the Temple of the three Windows, and the Cemeteries.
Before or after the guided tour in Machu Picchu, depending on your tickets schedule, You will have time to explore or climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain (Notice that if you want to climb Huaynapicchu mountain, it must be booked at least 3 months in advance because of availability, the entrance times may vary depending on the time of booking). Besides having the guided tour in Machu Picchu citadel, You can also visit one of the following mountains (without guide): Huaynapicchu Mountain (from where a spectacular view of the entire valley of Machu Picchu is appreciated) or Machu Picchu Mountain (the mountain that gave its name to Machu Picchu with a unique landscape beauty) the entrance ticket to one of the Mountains is not included and you can do it optionally, any of them will take you 3 hours approximately - round trip.
In the afternoon you will have to board the train to Poroy – Cusco where we will be waiting for you to transfer you to your hotel in Cusco to pick up your luggage and go to the bus station to take the bus From Cusco to Puno.
The advantage of this tour is that you can get to know Machu Picchu without many people and with much more time available.
Day 04: Tour in the Lake Titicaca, Floating Islands of Uros and Taquile.
- 4:30 am, Transfer from the bus station to your hotel.
- Breakfast on your own.
- Tour on Titicaca Lake, visiting the Floating Islands of Los Uros and Taquile (from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm)
- Hotel Stay in Puno.
We will pick you up from the bus station at 4:30 am to transfer you to your hotel.
At 6:30 am we will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the port and start the tour in a touristic boat to the amazing and majestic Uros Islands; arriving at 07:30 in the morning approximately. These islands are artificial floors, made with totora superimposed and skillfully interwoven. During the trip the guide provides extensive information about Lake Titicaca, the legends of the Uros, their uses, customs and folklore; then visit Taquile island, we will go to its Main Square and we will have free time to make purchases.
Taquile Island presents fabrics of an impressive quality comparable only to the looms of the Paracas or Egypt culture, declared Cultural Patrimony of the Humanity. At 12:40 a.m., you will taste an exquisite lunch, departing from the Port of Taquile at 2:30 p.m. and arriving in Puno at approximately 5:30 p.m. Transfer from the Puno Port to your hotel.
Day 05: Trip by Bus from Puno to Copacabana and Isla del Sol Tour (South Side):
- Breakfast included.
- Transfer from your hotel in Puno to the bus station.
- Travel by Bus from Puno to Copacabana. (From 7:00 am to 12:00 pm).
- Tour on the ¨Isla del Sol¨ south side.
- Hotel stay in Copacabana.
Very early, at 6:40 am, we will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the bus station to take the bus to Copacabana, this trip lasts approximately 5 hours, the road will border Titicaca Lake with an impressive view of the Cordillera Real.
After lunch on your own, we will start the tour on the Isla del Sol, about an hour and a half, crossing the Titicaca Lake, visiting the archaeological remains of "Pilkokaina.
We will visit The Temple of the Inca, which is a religious center, then we will take a short walk through the stairs of Yumani built by our ancestors, until we reach the fountain of the eternal Youth, in the place the inhabitants are purified by taking a bit of that sacred water, it is believed that this fountain is the source of eternal youth, and we will also enjoy the beauty of that beautiful Inca garden. Finally we will return to Copacabana.
Day 06: Tour in Copacabana and bus Copacabana - La Paz:
- Breakfast included
- Tour in Copacabana.
- Transfer from the Hotel to the bus terminal.
- Travel by Bus from Copacabana to La Paz. (From 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm).
- Transfer from the bus station to the hotel.
- Hotel Stay in La Paz.
After breakfast at the hotel we will have a visit to Copacabana for approximately two hours, visit the Sanctuary of the Virgin Morena, the local fair of Copacabana and then ascend to the Calvary, where we will appreciate the "Yatiris - Amautas Aymaras and Quechuas" Those who bless and invoke the protection of each family.
Later, after lunch on your own, we will take the bus to La Paz.
Day 07: City tour La Paz and visit to the Valle de la Luna, or Moon Valley:
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Free morning.
- PM: City tour in La Paz and tour in the Valle de la Luna or Moon Valley.
- 20:20 pm Pick up from the hotel and transfer at the bus station.
- 21:00 pm - Travel by bus from La Paz to Uyuni. (10 hours of travel). (160° bed service, wide armchair, reclining seats, with leg supports and arm rests).
- You will spend the night in the bus.
- NOTE: You can request the flight from La Paz to Uyuni $ 200 per person round trip, recotizable to the date of the request.
After Lunch we will pick you up at your hotel in La Paz at 2:00 p.m, to start the City Tour, on this tour you will get to know this wonderful city, where we will appreciate the cultural, historical, architectural and natural wealth. Start the tour of La Paz with a visit to Plaza Murillo.
Visiting the Murillo Square, the Cathedral, the Government Palace, the Church of San Francisco, the replica of the semi-underground Tiawanaku temple, the Quilli Quilli viewpoint, the Gold or Costumbrista museum, the witches market where local people buy products necessary for ritual ceremonies such as the Ch'alla and the offerings to the Pachamama (mother earth) after our visit to the urban center, we will visit the Valley of the Moon passing through the residential neighborhoods of the southern part of this city, later we will have free time until the time of transfer to the hotel. Finally, at 20:20, transfer from your hotel to the bus station to travel by Lie-flat bus from La Paz to Uyuni.
Day 08: Uyuni Salt Flats Tour
- 7:00 am, arrival in Uyuni and transfer for breakfast.
- Breakfast in Uyuni on your own.
- 11:00 am, Uyuni Salt Flats Tour in Southern Bolivia
- Tour in the Train Cementery.
- Visit to the town of Colchani.
- Visit to the Salt Hotel
- Tour in the Incahuasi Island
- 21:00 pm, Travel by bus from Uyuni to La Paz (10 hours trip). (160° bed service, wide armchair, reclining seats with leg supports and arm rests).
- You will spend the night in the bus.
11:00 am. Departure for our tour to the largest salt desert, we will take the transportation (Land Cruiser Service- 4x4). The Uyuni desert is one of the most impressive natural wonders in all of South America the Uyuni salt flats contain approximately 12,000 square km of salt, making it the largest salt flat in the world. On the way we will visit the following tourist attractions:
Train cementery.- Where you can see very old trains and locomotives from the 1899s, most of the trains circulated with wagons laden with minerals but it lasted very little time, these trains were part of an industrial past, nowadays they have become today a tourist destination.
The population of Colchani.- Located on the shores of the great Salar, is the main entrance to the salt desert, where we will observe the activity of salt extraction in an artisanal way. The villagers will teach us the process of drying, grinding and bagging ready for consumption.
Salt Hotel.- Located in the heart of the Salar, built with blocks of salt, both externally and internally as well as its walls, floors, beds, tables and chairs, all made of salt.
Isla Incahuasi (Fishses Island) .- Located in the middle of the salt desert, the Incahuasi Island known as "The Fish Island" populated by numerous giant cacti with heights over 10 meters, from the top you can see the wonderful landscape of the Salar, after our visit to the island we will have lunch and in the afternoon we will return to Uyuni and have free time until the departure time of the bus to La Paz.
Includes: Shared Jeep (Land Cruiser 4x4), lunch, entry to the Salt Flat.
Recommendations. Bring warm clothing, sunglasses, sunscreen, rain poncho in the rainy season. (Rainy season: November - March)
Day 09: Arrival to La Paz and transfer to the international airport:
- 7:00 am, Arrival to La Paz and transfer from La Paz bus station to the international airport
- You can request your flight from La Paz to Cusco this same day for an additional cost of USD 200 per person.
- You can request the Bus from La Paz to Cusco (12 hours trip). Additional USD 50 dollars.
END OF TOUR.
The cost of the tour package is expressed in U.S. dollars and is per person, the cost will depend on the category of hotels you choose, we have the best service in hotels 2 ** 5 *****, also depends on the type of room you require.
|Hotels 2**||US$ 1510||US$ 1499||US$ 1912|
|Hotels 3***||US$ 1630||US$ 1610||US$ 2002|
|Hotels 4****||US$ 1900||US$ 1850||US$ 2400|
|Hotels 5*****||US$ 2799||US$ 2450||US$ 4100|
The Tour package includes:
- Transfers to hotels, airports, train stations, bus terminal Tourist attractions mentioned in the tour package.
- Machu Picchu Tour
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour
- Cusco City Tour.
- Travel by bus from Cusco to Puno.
- Titicaca Lake Tour, Uros Islands and Taquile.
- Excursion in the Uyuni Salt flats
- All transportation for the tours.
- Round trip tickets Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) - Poroy (Cusco)
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance ticket to all attractions to visit.
- 1 lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- 1 Lunch on the Titicaca Lake Tour
- 2 Nights Hotel Stay in Cusco.
- 1 Night Hotel Stay in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
- 2 Nights Hotel Stay in Puno.
- 5 buffet breakfasts in the hotels.
- Assistance and guidance daily by our professional staff.
- Meals: Lunch and Dinner not described in the Tourist Package.
- International flights.
- Domestic flights
- Huaynapicchu entrance