The Private Machupicchu Train Inca Rail
THE ONLY CHARTERED SERVICE TO MACHU PICCHU
The Private, an exclusive wagon in which you and your companions will enjoy a beautifully decorated lounge with wide seats, bar, premium beverages, gourmet menu, and live music. You will enjoy the most beautiful landscapes on an open balcony. All the colors and flavors of the Andean culture in a wagon that will transform your trip into an unforgettable experience. This service includes a private bus to the Citadel.
Start this amazing experience with a welcome Champagne followed by Pisco Sours, Peru´s signature cocktail and enjoy the luxury and complete privacy that this beautiful wagon offers you. Our chef will invite you to a 3-course gourmet meal with natural ingredients from the Sacred Valley offered with a special selection of wines and fresh juices. Our specialized onboard service team will take care of every detail of your trip with totally personalized attention.
As part of the experience onboard, The Private offers its passengers personalized cooking classes where they will have the opportunity to learn how to prepare typical Peruvian dishes such as Ceviche
This beautifully designed wagon offers the perfect atmosphere to enjoy and relax. This service includes an exquisite cuisine made from Andean inputs of the best quality and culinary standards.
Our dishes are prepared and served with the highest attention to detail as well as delicious drinks and cocktails. Everything you need for a journey of pleasure and luxury to the Wonder of the World.
- Welcoming champagne
- Gourmet menu
- Private bus to the Citadel
- Live music
- Cooking classes
- Exclusive bar with premium brands
- Kids friendly program
- Sumptuously decorated parlour, comfortable armchairs, generous space, and bar on board
- Ample windows to admire the stunning countryside
- Live music
- Lounge and outdoor balcony that allow you to admire the landscape.
- VIP waiting room at the Ollantaytambo train station.
- Private bus towards the Citadel (Consettur bus).
- Welcome bottle of champagne
- Open bar with a wide variety of drinks
- Gourmet menu prepared with Andean ingredients paired with the best wines of the region
- Runs on request any day of the year in any of the Inca Train frequencies
- Detailed oriented service
- Kids Friendly Program