Ask about availability of spaces and send us the following information:
- Complete names.
- Photocopy of passports.
- Start date.
- Data of your arrival flight to Peru: Name of the airline, Flight number, Arrival time. (Only packages tours)
- Specify the hotel category of your choice: 2,3,4 or 5 stars.(Only packages tours)
- Room Accommodation: Single Room, Double Room or Triple Room.
- For all of our tourist package and tours we require a deposit of 40% of the total cost, the balance is payable when you arrive to Cusco.
- Please note that all of our tours are priced in US currency.
- Once the pre-payment of the reservation has been made, send all the requested information to email@example.com
- When we receive your booking form details and deposit via PayPal, we will send you a booking invoice and confirmation that we have received your deposit and your tour has been booked.
1- Payments with Credit Card by PayPal:
We use PayPal for sending deposits, that way you can use your credit card. PayPal charges a 5.7% service fee (for the international transfer), so you will have to add this percentage and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2- Payments for Bank Transfers:
Payment can be made from Peru or abroad, where you must make the deposit with the following data from any bank:
- Name of the Bank in Peru: Banco de Credito del Peru.
- The Swift code of Banco De Crédito: BCPLPEPL.
- The account number in the Credit Bank in dollars is: 285-24295365-1-38
- The deposit must be made in the name of the General Manager: Shirley Roxana Aquise Chavez
- Address: Av. Manco Capac Nº 318 - Huanchaq - Interior 1
- City: Cusco
- Country: Peru Once the deposit is made, please send us by e-mail the following information to confirm your reservation:
- Time and date of payment
- Transaction number and, OP.
- Name that appears (should say: Shirley Roxana Aquise Chávez)
- Total amount
- Bank in which I make the transaction.
- NOTE: We inform you that our banks in Peru work with intermediary banks for international deposits, which, there is a commission charge for the transfer of between 40 to 90 dollars.