6 Days Tour Perú & Bolivia visiting: City tour Cusco, Tour in Machu Picchu with optional ascent to Huaynapicchu, Sacred Valley of the Incas, City tour in La Paz, Tour in the Uyuni Salt Flats, Hotel Included, entry tickets, Flight ticket Cusco - La Paz and La Paz - Cusco, trasfers, transportation, Professional tour guide Included.
Note: If you want you can request adittional days and tours or you can request to take off days or tours from this package, All our tour packages can be modified according to your requirements).
Day 1: Welcome at the Airport and City tour in Cusco.
- Breakfast included.
- Transfer from your hotel to the airport
- Early morning flight from Lima to Cusco.
- Welcome and transfer from the airport in Cusco to your hotel.
- Cusco City Tour: Cathedral, Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara and Tambomachay (from 1:35 pm to 6:45 pm approximately.)
- Hotel stay in Cusco.
This day begins with the pick up in your hotel for your flight from Lima to Cusco that you will take at the "Jorge Chávez" airport in the city of Lima with 2 hours in advance of your flight to the "Archaeological Capital of America" Cusco (Altitude 3350 m.a.s.l.), where our staff will be waiting for you at the airport with a sign with your name to transfer you to the selected hotel, where you will be offered a coca leaves tea which is good for the acclimatization of Cusco.
After your lunch, we will pick you up from your hotel at the time indicated by your travel agent, to start and enjoy a guided tour at 1:35 pm where you will be able to know the following tourist attractions of the city of Cusco:
- The Temple of the Sun or Qoricancha: The convent of Santo Domingo in Cusco is the oldest religious building in South America, known as the "Temple of the Sun". Currently you can see the wonderful Inca architecture linked to Spanish architecture which is a sample of our mestizo culture.
- The Cathedral: The Cathedral Basilica of the city of Cusco was built by native Cusco workers and led by the Spaniards. It also has the finest expressions of colonial goldsmithing as well as wood carving and a valuable collection of canvases of the "Escuela Cusqueña" (School of Cusco).
- Saqsayhuaman: It is one of the Inca constructions that most astonishes tourists who, according to new hypotheses, point out that it would have been an important Inca ceremonial center and not a fortress as previously believed. Its construction took more than seven decades and required the strength of about 20,000 men.
- Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, it was an amphitheater where sacrifices were made, it is said that it was an Inca shrine. Its construction is made of stones. There are passages, canals and staircases with engravings that represent the cougar, a very sacred animal for the Incas.
- Puca Pucara: Former tambo guard place along the Inca roads, this archaeological site has: enclosures, interior plazas, baths, aqueducts, watchtowers and an easily recognizable Inca trail in synthesis the urban layout is highly adequate and functional.
- Tambomachay: Through its stairways you can see crystalline waterfalls and, according to what is affirmed here, the liquid element for the Incas, "the water", was worshiped.
Returning to Cusco at 6:45pm.
Day 2: Tour in the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Travel by Train to Machupicchu (Aguas Calientes)
- Breakfast included.
- Tour in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, visiting: The handicraft traditional Market of Pisac, Pisac archaeological site, the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo and Chincheros. (from 8:35 am-7:00pm)
- Lunch Buffet included in the best restaurant in Urubamba “Tunupa”
- Travel by train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes in the Expedition Train (from 7:00 pm to 8:43 pm)
- Transfer from Aguas Calientes station to your Hotel.
- Hotel stay in Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu.
The Sacred Valley of the Incas tour begins at 8:40am, but we will come to pick you up at your hotel lobby before the tour starts. In this tour you will visit the town of Pisac. Located 32 km from city of Cusco.
Pisaq is a typical Andean artisan and archaeological town where the famous Handicraft Fairs are held in their typical markets where you can make purchases and enjoy a guided tour in the archaeological sites of the place; continuing with our tour of approximately one hour we will pass through different towns such as: Coya, Lamay, the province of Calca and Yucay appreciating the beauty of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will pass to the town of Urubamba where we will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch in the cozy restaurant “Tunupa”; Later we will go to the town of Ollantaytambo (It is the only Incan city in Peru that is still inhabited) to visit the archaeological complex of the same name ; having been an agricultural, administrative, social, religious and military complex in the Tahuantinsuyo, ending the tour at approximately 4:00 pm, then you will have free time in the town of Ollantaytambo, where you can visit their craft market, their small streets that still keeps the layout of the Inca streets, seeing the water run through its old canals, is like going back in time, ideal for taking pictures or having a coffee in its Main Square.
At the indicated time you must take the Ollantaytambo train leaving at 19:00 p.m. to the town of Aguas Calientes where our staff will be waiting for you to transfer you to the selected hotel.
Day 3: View of the Sunrise and Guided Tour in Machu Picchu with optional ascent to Huaynapicchu Mountain.
- Breakfast included.
- 5:30 am. Travel by Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 am. View of the sunrise in Machu Picchu.
- 7:00 am. Guided tour in Machu Picchu (3 hours approximately)
- 10:00 am. approx. Optional: Huayna Picchu Mountain hike or Machu Picchu Mountain (3 hours, without guide) In case you want to climb Huaynapicchu Mountain, book at least 3 months in advance, check spaces.
- Travel by bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas calientes.
- Travel by Train from Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes) to Cusco – Poroy or Ollantaytambo in Expedition train service. (The return time may vary depending on availability of spaces, leaving from Aguas Calientes between 03:20 pm to 06:20 pm)
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel In Cusco.
- Transfer from your hotel to the bus station.
- 10:00 pm, Travel by bus from Cusco to Puno. (You will spend the night in the Bus)
After your breakfast at the hotel, excellent opportunity to get up early and observe a beautiful sunrise in Machu Picchu, In coordination with your guide, you will take the bus from Aguas Calientes Town to Machu Picchu (altitude 2450 meters above sea level) (approximately 25 minutes). May observe the sunrise in Machu Picchu taking your guided tour at 7:00 am, 3 hours approximately, being able to visit: the Main Square, the circular tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Room, the Temple of the three Windows, and the Cemeteries.
In the afternoon you will have to board the train to Poroy – Cusco where we will be waiting for you to transfer you to your hotel in Cusco.
Before or after the guided Tour in Machu Picchu, depending on your tickets schedule, You will have time to explore on your own or use your tickets to climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain (Notice that if you want to climb Huaynapicchu mountain, it must be booked at least 3 months in advance because of availability, the entrance times may vary depending on the time of booking). Besides having the guided tour in Machu Picchu citadel, You can also visit one of the following mountains (without guide): Huaynapicchu Mountain (from where a spectacular view of the entire valley of Machu Picchu is appreciated) or Machu Picchu Mountain (the mountain that gave its name to Machu Picchu with a unique landscape beauty) the entrance ticket to one of the Mountains will be included and you can do it optionally, any of them will take you 3 - 4 hours approximately - round trip.
In the afternoon you will have to board the train to Poroy – Cusco where we will be waiting for you to transfer you to your hotel in Cusco to pick up your luggage and go to the bus station to take the bus From Cusco to Puno.
The advantage of this tour is that you can get to know Machu Picchu without many people and with much more time available.
Day 4: Travel by Plane from Cusco to La Paz and City Tour in La Paz
- Breakfast included in the Hotel.
- Transfer from your Hotel in Cusco to the airport
- 07:50 a.m. Flight from Cusco to La Paz (There are limited spaces, check availability with us before doing the reservation, the flight times may vary depending on availability)
- 10:30 a.m. City tour in La Paz, tour in the Moon Valley and air cable car.
- Lunch on your own.
- Transfer to the bus station for your trip to Uyuni.
- 08:00 p.m. Travel by touristic bus from La Paz to Uyuni (10 hours of travel). Note: You can request the flight from La Paz to Uyuni for US$ 220 dollars per person – roundtrip, recotizable to the day of the request.
- You will spend the night in the Bus.
This day we will wake up early to have breakfast and go to the airport of Cusco to take the flight to La Paz where our staff will be waiting for you to start the city tour in La Paz at 10:30 a.m. On this tour you will get to know this wonderful city, where we will appreciate the cultural, historical, architectural and natural wealth. Starting the tour of La Paz with a visit to Plaza Murillo.
Visiting La Plaza Murillo, the Cathedral, the Government Palace, the Church of San Francisco, the replica of the semi-underground Tiawanaku temple, the Quilli Quilli viewpoint, the Gold o Costumbrista museum, the witches market where local people buy products necessary for ritual ceremonies such as the Ch'alla and the offerings to the Pachamama (mother earth) after our visit to the urban center, we will visit the Valley of the Moon passing through the residential neighborhoods of the southern part of this city, later to our Visit you will have free time and then you will be transferred to the bus terminal to take the Bus to Uyuni.
In the evening trip from La Paz to Uyuni.
Day 05: Uyuni Salt Flats Tour
- 7:00 am, arrival in Uyuni.
- Breakfast in Uyuni on your own.
- 11:00 am, Uyuni Salt Flats Tour.
- Tour in the Trains Cemetery.
- Visit to the town of Colchani.
- Visit to the Salt Hotel.
- Tour in the Incahuasi Island.
- Lunch in Incahuasi Island Included
- 21:00 p.m, Travel by Bus to La Paz (10 hours of travel), you will spend the night in the Bus
.At 11:00 am. we will depart for our tour to the largest salt desert, we will take the transportation (Land Cruiser Service- 4x4). The Uyuni desert is one of the most impressive natural wonders in all of South America the Uyuni salt flats contain approximately 12,000 square km of salt, making it the largest salt flat in the world. On the way we will visit the following tourist attractions:
Train cementery.- Where you can see very old trains and locomotives from the 1899s, most of the trains circulated with wagons laden with minerals but it lasted very little time, these trains were part of an industrial past, nowadays they have become today a tourist destination.
The population of Colchani.- Located on the shores of the great Salar, is the main entrance to the salt desert, where we will observe the activity of salt extraction in an artisanal way. The villagers will teach us the process of drying, grinding and bagging ready for consumption.
Salt Hotel.- Located in the heart of the Salar, built with blocks of salt, both externally and internally as well as its walls, floors, beds, tables and chairs, all made of salt.
Incahuasi Island (Island of the Fish) .- Located in the middle of the salt desert, the Incahuasi Island known as "The Fish Island" populated by numerous giant cacti with heights over 10 meters, from the top you can see the wonderful landscape of the Salar, after our visit to the island we will have lunch and in the afternoon we will return to Uyuni and have free time until the departure time of the bus to La Paz.
Includes: Shared Jeep (Land Cruiser 4x4), lunch, entry to the Salt Flat.
Recommendations: Bring warm clothing, sunglasses, sunscreen, rain poncho in the rainy season. (Rain season: November - March)
Day 6: Flight from La Paz to Cusco
- 7:00 am, Arrival to La Paz and transfer to the airport.
- 10:29 a.m approx, Flight from La Paz to Cusco.
- 11:00 a.m approx, Arribo a la ciudad de Cusco.
End of the Services
The cost of the tour package is expressed in U.S. dollars and is per person, the cost will depend on the category of hotels you choose, we have the best service in hotels 2 ** 5 *****, also depends on the type of room you require.
In the lower part, we detail a list of the hotels we work with so you can choose according to the category of your choice.
|Hotels 2**||US$ 1320||US$ 1277||US$ 1536|
|Hotels 3***||US$ 1373||US$ 1353||US$ 1699|
|Hotels 4****||US$ 1545||US$ 1503||US$ 2089|
|Hotels 5*****||US$ 1954||US$ 1952||US$ 2999|
- Our groups from 3 people have a special discount for all our tour packages.
- Peruvians with a valid ID have a special adittiional discount of 30 dollars per person.
- Our clients who belong to the Andean Comunity have a special discount of US$ 20 dollars per person.
- Transfers Cusco airport – Hotel – Cusco Airport.
- Flight tickets from Cusco to La Paz and from La Paz to Cusco.
- All entry tickets to the tourist attractions to visit for: City tour Cusco, Sacred Valley of the Incas, Machupicchu citadel.
- Transportation by touristic bus for all tour Included in the package.
- Professional Bilingual guide in the language you prefer for all tourist attractions.
- Transfer Hotel - Train station – Hotel.
- Roundtrip Train tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) – Cusco (Poroy).
- Bus up and down: Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes.
- 1 Buffet Lunch in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Restaurant Tunupa.
- City tour Cusco
- Tour in Machupicchu. Expedition Train.
- Tour in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- City Tour in La Paz.
- Tour in the Uyuni Salt Flats.
- 2 Nights Hotel stay in Cusco
- 1 Night Hotel stay in Aguas Calientes.
- Daily assistance by our professional staff.
- Meals: Lunch and dinner not described in the tour package.
- Flight tickets: Lima - Cusco – Lima (You can request your flight tickets from Lima to Cusco and from Cusco to Lima with us, the cost varies between 120 to 150 US Dollars, its recommended to book as soon as possible because the prices increase when the flight dates are sooner).
- International flight tickets.
- You can request Vistadome Executive train service Increasing $ 45 Dollars per person.
- You can request Hiram Bingham the luxury train service Increasing $ 820 Dollars per person.
- Lunch a la carte in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town) in the Restaurant Cafe Inkaterra increasing US$ 22 Dollars per person.
- Buffet lunch in Tinkuy Restaurant (located next to the archaeological site of Machupicchu) increasing US$ 45 Dollars per person.